Donald J Pliner Leather Handbags and Purses for Women
The Donald J Pliner (DJP) handbag collection was launched in 1989, and it includes clutches, crossbody bags, satchels, and totes. The brand is known for making leather products with embellishments. Whether you are looking for a casual or dressy handbag or purse, you can find a DJP bag for the occasion.How do you choose a DJP pocketbook?
When searching for a DJP handbag the first thing you should consider is its functionality. Will you use it to carry daily essentials or don it for special occasions only? Next, decide if you prefer straps, handles, or both. Then, pick a shape and style.
- Determine the length: The length is determine by the handles and straps. How you prefer to carry your bag will be a significant factor in choosing its length.
- Pick a shape: DJP offers carryalls in a variety of shapes, including envelope and slouch designs.
- Select a style: DJP leather can last for years, so make sure to choose a carryall that will reflect your personal style.
DJP accessories are made from premium leather. They range from smooth calfskin to textured hides like crocodile and snakeskin. Each type of leather offers a distinctive look. You will find a brief description of a few of them listed below.
- Donald J Pliner Snakeskin: This type of bag features the scale patterns of different snake species.
- Donald J Pliner Crocodile: The textured hide of is bag is made by embossing a crocodile pattern on cowhide.
- Donald J Pliner Ostrich: This model has a distinct pattern of bumps.
- Donald J Pliner Calfskin: Unlike the bags mentioned above, calfskin is smooth to the touch and does not have a defined pattern.
DJP offers a wide range of carryalls for casual and evening wear. Styles include crossbody, clutch, tote, and satchel. Moreover, some of the styles are incredibly versatile, allowing you to go from day to night, as well as carry you through the weekend.
- Crossbody bag: This classic piece features a long strap that fits across the body and leaves your hands free.
- Tote bag: These roomy bags come in several sizes and are available with and without pockets.
- Clutch: This pint-sized accessory comes with and without holding straps.
- Satchel: The satchel is defined by its short handles.