Donald J Pliner Boots for Women
Donald J Pliner offers a variety of shoes and boots for women. The boot selection ranges from high-heeled booties to equestrian riding styles. In order to select a pair of boots for women from Donald Pliner, you need to consider what style, materials, heel height, and decorative features will work best for you.What styles of boots for women does Donald J Pliner offer?
- Booties: Booties stop just above the ankle. There are booties with a thin heel appropriate for work and dressier occasions. Booties also come with wide, stacked heels. There are also low-heeled booties available.
- Mid-Calf: Mid-Calf boots come in a variety of styles and are also available with varying heel heights and widths as options.
- Knee-High: This option features stretch material and a long zipper with material that covers the calf, with a shaft length of at least 12 inches.
- Over-the-Knee: This tallest boot option features a shaft length of at least 20 inches as well as zippers or laces as fasteners.
You can find these materials in numerous colors offered by Donald J Pliner, including black, brown, blue, tan, natural, silver, grey, white, ivory, purple, pink, red, and orange.
- Leather: Leather boots from Donald J Pliner come in several styles. They can be cleaned at home. Patent leather is also available.
- Suede: Suede is used in many styles and is also available in a gathered, "slouchy" view.
- Nylon: This material stretches to accommodate your foot.
- High Heel: Donald Pliner boots are available with high heels. High heels are available in narrow and wide widths.
- Mid-Heel: This heel height is also available in thin or wide options.
- Low-Heel: Low-heeled options include thin, kitten-heel styles as well as stacked wide-heeled boots.
- Flat: Donald J Pliner also offers flat options with no heel.
- Wedge: Donald Pliner has an array of wedge options with varying heights.
- Toe: Donald J Pliner offers pointy-toed and square-toed boots.
- Buckles: Donald Pliner uses a variety of small and large buckles on their footwear. They are typically silver-toned.
- Stretch Inserts: Some options have stretchy inserts inside the long boot shaft.
- Cuffs: Some of the boots from Donald J Pliner come with cuff features.These features are sometimes seen on the Donald J Pliner equestrian riding models.
- Zippers: Some options from Donald J Pliner have decorative zippers. Others are pull-on models.