Shop by Category
Shop by Features
- American Girl Julie's Summer Skirt Set Complete Outfit BeforeverTrending Price$27.95 New
- 1996 Barbie Fashion Avenue Boutique 14980 Mattel F226 PFTrending Price$15.98 New$12.89 Used
- Living Dead Dolls 2" Figurine Series 2 White Eggzorcist Prototype Test Shot #1Trending Price$14.95 New
- Splashlings Mermaid Wave 2 Color Change Friends 6 Pack Figures 1 HiddenTrending Price$8.99 New
- American Girl 2in 1 Cheer Gear Outfit - Cheerleading Doll ClothesTrending Price$39.79 New
Save on Dolls
- 22" Handmade Lifelike Baby Girl Doll Silicone Vinyl Reborn Newborn Dolls Gift$69.99Trending at $85.95
- NEW!!! Baby Alive Super Snacks Snackin' Sara - Blonde$39.99Trending at $41.99
- BARBIE THE MERMAID GOLD LABEL NIB WITH COA$275.00Trending at $286.63
- NEW IN BOX American Girl LOGAN EVERETT - American Girl's First BOY 18" Doll Band$119.97Trending at $157.88
- American Girl Retired Samantha's Talent Show Outfit-Dress NEW RETIRED!Nellie$69.95Trending at $118.98
- DOLLY FOREVER BARBIE DOLL NIB CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN GOLD LABEL SHOE NIB NRFB$150.00Trending at $189.99
- NRFB*Bob Mackie Circus Barbie, Retired*Gold Label 2010 Ringleader Barbie *COA$209.98Trending at $231.66
- American Girl Doll Kit BEFOREVER Doll and Book New in box$109.98Trending at $134.00
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- Barbie Golden Dream Doll$39.99$50.00 | 20% OFF
- Barbie Malibu Ave 2-Story Mall with 2 Dolls - (50+ Pieces, 2' Tall, 4' Wide)$52.99$109.99 | 51% OFF
- 22" Handmade Lifelike Baby Girl Doll Silicone Vinyl Reborn Newborn Dolls Gift$85.95$97.12 | 11% OFF
- New Cute Full Body Soft Solid Silicone Lifelike Baby Doll BOY Kids Gift Handmade$88.00$110.00 | 20% OFF
- Reborn Baby Handmade Dolls Handmade Realistic Newborn Real Looking Baby Dolls$19.75
- 22" Reborn Toddler Dolls Handmade Lifelike Baby Solid Silicone Vinyl Doll New$75.99
- 18" Doll Travel Carrier Trolley Case With Bed And Bedding Girls Christmas Gift$23.99$27.11 | 11% OFF
- 22" NPK Full Body Solid Silicone Lifelike Baby Dolls Preemie Handmade Xmas Gift$74.99$166.64 | 54% OFF
Hot This Week
- 2016 pink T shirt clothes top for 18inch American girl doll party b715$1.79Almost gone
- Best sweet girl Gift glasses for American girl doll accessory M81$1.794 left
- Hot cowboy cute clothes Short skirt for 18inch American girl doll party b793$2.69100 sold
- 2015 hot sell fashion shoes for 18inch American girl doll party n40$1.79100 sold
- 2 pcs cute fashion Handmade Doll dress for 18 inch American Girl n294$4.4999 sold
- 2017 cute gift clothes 1set for 18inch American girl doll party n353$4.4999 sold
- A set of short sleeves + pants cute suit for American girl doll clothes N450$3.5996 sold
- new fashion Doll Clothes clothes fits For 18" American Girl Chirstmas party n702$3.5977 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
- Your Guide to Monster High Boys DollsThe old saying that "girls just wanna have fun" is certainly the foundation of many girls' toy lines. However, the real fun and dynamics come when the boys play as well. In the case of the Monster High...
- How to Identify Antique China Dolls Buying GuideThe heart of collecting is the buying and selling of antique dolls. Even if you only have a few in your collection, you need to know if you have dolls that are high in value or dolls that should just be...
- Your Guide to Monster High Girls DollsThe sweet little girl happily playing with pretty dolls is a childhood cliché that many modern little girls quickly outgrow. So, in 2010 Mattel introduced the "ghouls" (girls) of Monster High as an alternative...
You May Also Like
What Are Some Tips for Collecting Dolls?
Doll collecting can be a fruitful and fun activity for adults and children, and taking care of rare and expensive dolls helps to safeguard their value. Begin by choosing a focus for the collection, deciding which types and styles of dolls you want. Know what to look for when collecting, such as which dolls are most rare and what condition they should be in. Also, know when to spend money on a doll that adds value and significance to your collection.
How Should You Store Dolls?
If you don't properly store and care for your dolls, they can become damaged and lose their value. Avoid placing the dolls in natural light, which can fade clothing and accessories. It is also a good idea to avoid fluorescent lighting, as that damages vinyl dolls. Keep the dolls away from smoke, and clean them regularly to get rid of dust and dirt. If there are pets in your home, make sure to keep dolls on a high shelf or in a closed room so that the pets do not damage them. Although you should not store dolls in airtight plastic containers, it is important to store them in closed cabinets away from extreme heat and cold. Keep bugs such as moths away, and inspect the dolls regularly to look for evidence of bugs.
How Can You Identify a Doll?
Not all dolls are identifiable, although you can easily spot markings and certain design qualities that give you a general idea of the era in which a manufacturer produced the doll. Using a magnifying glass and a doll reference book, begin looking for markings on the back of the head, the feet, and the torso. You should also take note of the doll's size, materials, and design details. Cross-reference your observations with a doll reference book to determine the manufacturer using the markings found. Some dolls state the manufacturer name and a mold number, although many antique dolls only have a mold number and symbol representative of a manufacturer.