Maintain Temperatures Around PC Components With a DC Brushless Fan
When a computer heats up, you can cool it down with a DC brushless fan. This product spins and circulates air around key components after they reach a certain temperature. You can find this item at affordable prices on eBay.What are the diameter options for brushless cooling fans?
These fans are manufactured in different sizes, which is important because the size of the propellers can impact cooling times. If you have a system that has a lot of hardware, you'll need a fan with large blades in order to boost the wind coverage. A fan that has average blades is a suitable option for a PC that's used during normal routines. On eBay, many fans are:
- 40 mm
- 80 mm
- 120 mm
All brushless fans have wiring that runs to a power supply. Because most power supplies have different connector ports, the power connection on a typical fan varies. For example, some fans have a USB plug that connects to a power supply. If a fan doesn't have UBS hardware, it will have pins. Many fans have pins with the following:
- Two power connector pins
- Three power connector pins
- Four power connector pins
When a brushless fan cools vital hardware, the circuits pull electricity. This surge of electricity powers the brushless fan motor that spins that fan. This means that fans with high-voltage hardware spin faster than fans with low-voltage power components.
Most brands that design fans have specific volt limits for cooling products as too much juice can impact performance and stability. As a result, you'll find many fans on eBay that produce:
- Five volts
- 12 volts
- 24 volts
A bearing on a fan should be considered wisely as different options provide specific performance benefits. The following bearing options are included with multiple fans on eBay:
- Ball: This bearing has a circular design that rolls. Because the part spins, it doesn't produce a lot of friction.
- Fluid: A fluid bearing has a thin layer of liquid. A fan that's designed with this bearing operates quietly.
- Magnetic: Magnetic bearings also generate less noise since they support fan components using charged energy. This bearing stays in optimum condition longer because the layout reduces friction.
- Sleeve: A sleeve bearing is a standard option that's used with various fans. Although it has a simple design, it still performs well without rolling elements.