Dan Post Boots for Women
Boots are worn by women for many reasons. Some shoes are for function and some are purely for fashion. No matter your need, Dan Post boots for women offer a wide selection of western boots and booties like the Julissa boot, the Invy boot, the Knockout boot, the Water Snake Triad cowgirl boots, the Chooka boot, and the Suzy boot.What sizes and styles of Dan Post boots are available?
Dan Post western boots for women come in sizes 5 through 11 in medium width and 6 through 11 for wide width. Half sizes in 6,7,8,9 are available for both widths. A 5.5 size is also available in the medium width boots. Dan Post styles for womens western boots include shoes that :
- Cowboy boots
Boot options for women from the Dan Post brand have options like round toe boots, mid-calf, different heel heights, knee boots, and winter boots. Colors include black, tan, brown, and red. Additional style options include the:
- Palette: This boot features hand-painted hide and is fully hide lined with a leather outsole. At 11 inches in height, it is a taller boot with a snip box. Colors on this boot include purple, pink, cream, white, and brown.
- Americana: These 11-inch boots highlight the stars and stripes of the American flag with the colors of blue and red. They are made of hand-painted hide and have a rustic snip toe with a medium cowboy heel and a leather outsole.
- Jilted: This boot is more neutral in color and is crafted from brown distressed hide. A high fashion heel is paired with a snip toe for this pair of western boots. Additionally, it has an inside zipper and a height of 20 inches.
- Blue Bird: This vintage brown and turquoise western boot is hide lined with a leather outsole. It has a 7/8-inch Stockman heel, a broad square box, and a double stitched welt. Crafted out of sanded copper hide, it also features an ultimate Gel-Flex insole.
- Maria: This black cowboy boot is made with All Over-Black Napalino hide and stands at 13 inches in height. It features a tall fashion heel, a snip box, and a leather outsole. It is also completely hide lined.
When purchasing Dan Post women’s cowboy boots, you have three options for the shape, also known as the box: round, square, or snip. Round-toed western boots are wider in the toe area and allow for more room. Western work boots are designed to be rounded off at the end. Square-toed cowboy boots are squared off at the box instead of pointed. They are commonly found in riding boots, work boots, and fashion boots. A snip-toed boot is in between a square-toed and a round-toed boot in shape. Most snip-toed boots have a western heel as opposed to square-toed cowboy boots that have a flatter walking heel.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Dan Post.