Converse Casual Shoes for Men
The Converse brand is a leader when it comes to shoes that are versatile. A division of Nike, Converse has been in business since 1908. They briefly made footwear for the military during World War II.
What type of men's shoes does Converse offer?
Converse men's sneakers come in a number of styles that include:
- Converse X John Varvatos Chuck Taylor All Star Vintage Seersucker Low Top: This men’s slip-on shoe has a textile upper with trim. A tongue gusset helps you get the shoe on and off. Traction is provided by a translucent rubber outsole, and the fabric lining and seersucker material round out the design.
- Converse X John Varvatos Chuck II Herringbone High Top: This unisex shoe comes in both olive and brown. Medial vents assist with airflow in this shoe while a Nike Lunarlon insole and perforated microsuede and fabric lining make up the interior.
- Converse X John Varvatos Chuck Taylor All Star Mini Stud High Top: This shoe features a leather upper and gradient metal studs. It also features a translucent rubber outsole and a fabric lining.
- Converse X John Varvatos Chuck II Herringbone Stripe Low Top: This is a dark navy blue unisex shoe that pays homage to the designer’s roots in menswear. Like other sneakers in the men’s line, this shoe has tongue gussets, medial vents, a fabric lining, and a rubber outsole.
- Converse X John Varvatos Chuck Taylor All Star Vintage Low Top: Available in black, this men’s slip-on shoe features a leather upper. Traction is provided by a tinted rubber outsole while the slip-on design with tongue gusset helps you get this shoe on and off.
What materials are Converse sneakers made of?
The following is a handful of the materials Converse uses in its shoes:
- Outsole: rubber, gum rubber, plastic
- Upper: leather, cotton canvas, suede
- Hardware and Accents: steel
- Lining: cotton canvas
How do you care for Converse men's sneakers?
Caring for your shoes properly will help them last. Always follow the care and cleaning instructions provided by Converse. These general tips will help you maintain your Converse men's sneakers:
- Cleaning: Instead of using a washing machine, spot-clean as necessary with a soft cloth, warm water, and a mild detergent.
- Drying: Instead of using a dryer or heater on your sneakers, let them air-dry at room temperature. Avoid extreme dampness when possible.
- Odors: You can help combat odors by using some baking soda inside of your shoes for several hours. Be sure to shake the baking soda out of your sneakers when you are done.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Converse.