Converse Athletic Shoes for Women
Conceived in the 1900s as basketball shoes, Converse has come a long way. The brand makes consistently stylish shoes for women that include multiple designs, colors, and materials to produce footwear for every style sensibility. With the company's signature rubber sole and cushioned insole, the shoes offer women comfort and support as well as eye-catching aesthetics.
What are the different styles of Converse shoes?
● High top - Classic Converse shoes offer a high top design. This is what the first Converse sneakers looked like. This style goes over the ankles to provide more coverage and a traditional look. High tops lace up.
● Low top - Low top shoes look like regular sneakers, and offer a low profile look that's versatile. Converse offers a couple of different options for low top shoes; they come in either lace-up or slip-on designs depending on your preference.
● Platform - The brand offers platform shoes for women, adding a bit of height due to a wedge-style heel. Platforms are trendy and add elevate the look of the popular athletic shoe, giving it a modern update.
What are some materials that Converse shoes offer?
● Canvas is the original material Converse crafted its beloved basketball shoes from. Lightweight, supportive, and easy to clean, canvas shoes are the gold standard when it comes to Converse sneakers, and they have a timeless look.
● Leather is a sleek substitution for classic canvas, and dresses up your sneakers. Luxe leather Converse for women come in different styles, including platform designs as well as high tops and low tops.
● Sequins sparkle and glitter in the light, making them conversation starters. The brand offers solid sequin styles for women in several color options, such as silver, gold, black, and pink. Select low top, high top, or platform sequin sneakers to add something special to your look. For a chic style, select solid black sequined sneakers with a matching black sole.
● Pony hair is something a little different when it comes to sneaker material. Converse offers their take on this upscale look by adding pony hair to their high tops for women. Select from solids or animal prints and enjoy the luxurious look and feel of this shoe.
What designs do Chuck Taylor shoes come in?
● Graphic prints - Fans know Converse for their detailed prints and designs. Some styles to look for include comic characters, polka dots, stars, hearts, and even plaid prints.
● Metallics - Shiny, gleaming shoes in shades of pink, blue, gold, and silver make a statement. Metallic canvas creates a bold look and comes in many of the brand's signature styles, including low and high tops.
● Limited editions - Sometimes Converse collaborates with designers or artists to produce limited sneakers, such as the John Varvatos or Missoni line of sneakers.
● Colors - For a shoe that began life as white, the brand now offers a color spectrum of sneaker shades, including purple, blue, red, orange, yellow, and multiple color combinations.
Do Converse shoes have any special features?
● Fur lining - Perfect for winter, fur-lined Converse keep your toes toasty on chilly days. Lined with faux fur, these sneakers offer something extra for women. Fur-lined shoes come in suede and leather high top styles.
● Water-resistance - Eliminate worry on wet days with waterproof Converse sneakers. These sturdy styles repel water and have an additional lining inside to keep feet dry and warm.