Great prices on popular products
- APC UPS: SMC1500$319.40Free ShippingCompare at $404.27
- Surge Protector 6 Outlet Power Strip Heavy Duty UL Listed 15 Amp Circuit Breaker$7.25Free ShippingCompare at $7.43
- APC Back-UPS (BGE70) UPS System$34.39Free ShippingCompare at $60.87
- APC Back-UPS 500 (BK500MC) UPS System$79.99$8.00 shippingCompare at $94.00
- Tripplite TLP825 Surge Protectors,Power Strips$37.56Free ShippingCompare at $41.11
Save on Computer Power Protection & Distribution Equipment
- *NEW* APC Smart-UPS 1500VA 120V 900W Battery Backup Power Supply P/N: SMC1500$319.40Trending at $404.27
- Eaton 3S 550 VA Desktop UPS 3S550$69.87Trending at $76.99
- APC Back-UPS 600VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with USB Charging Por...$59.99Trending at $66.41
- cutler-hammer Eaton whole house surge proctector CHSPT2ULTRA type 2$95.00Trending at $105.00
- Opti-UPS UPS SS2000 2000VA Stabilizer Series Retail$48.99Trending at $53.71
- Surge Protector 6 Outlet Power Strip Heavy Duty UL Listed 15 Amp Circuit Breaker$7.25Trending at $7.43
- Tripp Lite UPS 650VA 325W Eco Green Battery Back Up LCD 120V USB RJ11 PC$79.51Trending at $87.29
- APC BGE70 Back-UPS Connect 3-outlet Home Network Uninterruptible Power Supply...$34.39Trending at $60.87
- APC UPS: SMC1500Trending Price$289.99 New
- Eaton 3S550 UPSTrending Price$63.99 New
- Tripp Lite UPS: SMART500RT1UTrending Price$166.68 New$45.99 Used
- Tripplite PS2408 Surge Protectors,Power StripsTrending Price$38.89 New
- APC Back-UPS 350 (BK350) UPS SystemTrending Price$60.00 New$20.00 Used
- Tripp Lite ECO 650VA (ECO650LCD) UPS SystemTrending Price$78.19 New
- Tripplite TLM812SA Surge Protectors,Power StripsTrending Price$35.79 New
- APC Back-UPS (BGE70) UPS SystemTrending Price$29.99 New
1-48 of 431 Results
Hot This Week
- NEW GENUINE Dell 94TR3 PW715MC Power Companion (12,000mAh) USB-C$80.95Almost gone
- APC Back-UPS 550 UPS Battery Backup Surge Protector BE550G Tested and Working$34.9451 sold
- Surge Protector 6 Outlet Power Strip Heavy Duty UL Listed 15 Amp Circuit Breaker$7.2521 sold
- Lightning Arrester RJ-45 Adapter Ethernet Surge Protector Network Protect Device$1.8320 sold
- AP7841 Metered, Zero U, 30A, 200/208V, (20)C13 & (4)C19$65.0017 sold
- Power 3 AC Outlet Wall Mount Surge Protector with Dual USB Charging Port+USPS$8.9917 sold
- APC AP9631 AP9335T NMC Network Management Card 2 Environmental Monitoring AP9630$139.0016 sold
- APC - Back-UPS 650VA Battery Back-Up System - Black$65.9916 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Make an Offer
- BayTech RPC-3 Remote Power Control 8-Outlet Rack Mountable PDU$40.00Free shippingMake Offer
- Century Desktop Power Hub 5 Grounded outlets and 2 USB$14.99Free shippingMake Offer
What Is the Difference Between a Power Strip and a Surge Protector?
A power strip is essentially a multi-port wall outlet. It serves as an extension of your wall plug and offers plugs for multiple devices. Most power strips have an integrated circuit breaker. A surge protector, on the other hand, offers protection against power spikes in your feed that can damage equipment. Surge protectors are rated in joules. These ratings indicate how big a spike a protector can handle.
What Is an Uninterruptible Power Supply?
A UPS is a device that maintains power flow to a device for a certain duration after the main power source fails. It relies on its own integrated battery to provide short-term power to a system or device. These power distribution devices can also feature surge protectors for keeping electronics safe from power spikes. A UPS can also serve as an alert system to computer users when main power fails, giving them sufficient time to power down a device properly and save critical files.
What Is a Power Inverter?
A power inverter is a device that converts a DC power signal, such as the power that comes from a car's lighter, to AC power such as you could access from a home wall outlet. An inverter smooths out the rough power signal emitted by a DC power source and streamlines it for sensitive electronics designed for use with AC power. These devices come in two, main categories: modified sine and pure sine inverters. The vast majority of commercial devices are modified sine inverters such as car chargers. Pure sine inverters are more advanced and rarer units used with advanced electronics that are sensitive to any fluctuations in a power signal.