Shop by Screen Size
Shop by Brand
Save on Computer Monitors
- NEC Display P242W-BK 24.1" LED LCD Monitor - 16:10 - 8 ms$705.36Trending at $1,002.00
- ACER America - Displays 24In Ws Led B246Hl Ymdr 1920X1080 Vga Dvi Black 5Ms NEW$169.90Trending at $202.87
- LG Ultrawide 25UM58-P 25" LED LCD Monitor - 21:9 - 5 ms$168.98Trending at $179.00
- HP Z30i 30-in,75,4 cm IPS Monitor 16:10 - 8 ms- Brand New - Without Base/Stand -$645.00Trending at $899.99
- Elo NEW 1739L E630566 17" Open-frame LCD Acoustic Pulse Touchscreen Mon$479.00Trending at $559.89
- LG Electronics 34 Inch Curved UltraWide QHD IPS Monitor w/ USB Quick Charge$759.99Trending at $804.49
- Acer Predator Z35 bmiphz Black 35" VA 4ms (GTG) 144 Hz, 2560 x 1080 (2K) 21:9, N$899.99Trending at $1,101.82
- Asus MX279H 27" IPS LED Backlit Monitor 1920x1080 5ms 1080p Edge-to-edge Panel$218.81Trending at $238.08
- Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34" IPS LCD Monitor with built-in speakersTrending Price$648.95 New$552.50 Used
- Dell SE2216H Black 21.5" 12ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LCD MonitorTrending Price$94.99 New
- ViewSonic VX VX2370Smh-LED 23" Widescreen LED LCD Monitor, built-in SpeakersTrending Price$155.34 New$70.57 Used
- ASUS VS VS247H-P 23.6" Widescreen LED LCD MonitorTrending Price$135.99 New$77.50 Used
- 27" Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz WQHD 2560x1440 Gaming Computer Display MonitorTrending Price$599.99 New
- HD Monitor TV ASUS Computer VA32AQ HDMI WQHD IPS DisplayPort Eye Care 5ms 31.5"Trending Price$339.00 New
- HP Z30i 30" Widescreen IPS LCD MonitorTrending Price$723.99 New$400.00 Used
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- Acer XG270HU 27" 1ms HDMI DisplayPort Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor Edge-$349.99$499.99 | 30% OFF
- LG 34UM88C-P 34" 21:9 UltraWide 3440 x 1440 FreeSync IPS Monitor$524.99$899.99 | 41% OFF
- LG 27" Full HD IPS Dual HDMI Gaming Monitor (1920x1080) - 27MP59HT-P$154.99$229.99 | 32% OFF
- LG 29UC88 29-Inch 21:9 UltraWide FHD (2560x1080) IPS Curved Monitor w/ FreeSync$259.99$599.99 | 56% OFF
- HP Pavilion 32 32" Display 2560x1440 7ms anti-glare LED backlights 2 x HDMI$234.99$699.99 | 66% OFF
- ASUS MB168B 15.6 11ms Widescreen LED/TN Portable Monitor 1366x768 USB 3.0$89.99$149.99 | 40% OFF
- Asus MG248Q 24" LCD LED 1ms 144Hz Gaming Monitor DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort$199.99$499.99 | 60% OFF
- HP ENVY 32 32" Media Display Bang & Olufsen 2560x1440 (QHD) HDMI DisplayPort$279.99$699.99 | 60% OFF
- Dell UltraSharp U2412M 24" Widescreen LED LCD Monitor100% agree - Good image qualityTrending Price$229.00 New$117.49 Used
- ASUS MS MX279H 27" Widescreen LED LCD Monitor, built-in Speakers96% agree - Good image qualityTrending Price$134.20 New$105.00 Used
- HP Pavilion 22CWA 21.5-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor100% agree - Good image qualityTrending Price$119.44 New
- Dell UltraSharp U2415 24.1" Widescreen IPS LCD Monitor96% agree - Good image qualityTrending Price$247.49 New$184.99 Used
- Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34" IPS LCD Monitor with built-in speakers95% agree - Good image qualityTrending Price$648.95 New$552.50 Used
Hot This Week
- LG 29UM59A-P 29-Inch IPS WFHD (2560 x 1080) Ultrawide Freesync Monitor (2017 Mod$199.9984 sold
- HP 27es 27" IPS LED Full HD Monitor 1920 x 1080 7ms VGA, 2 x HDMI$134.9971 sold
- LG 29UC88 29-Inch 21:9 UltraWide FHD (2560x1080) IPS Curved Monitor w/ FreeSync$259.9961 sold
- Acer XG270HU 27" 1ms HDMI DisplayPort Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor Edge-$349.9944 sold
- Dell 2208WFPt UltraSharp 22" LCD Monitor 4-Port USB Hub 1680x1050 DVI VGA F532H$59.0034 sold
- LG 34" WFHD Monitor (2560x1080) 21:9 UltraWide Curved IPS, 144hz, 1ms (MBR)See Price31 sold
- HP W2082A Black 20" LED Monitor TN 5ms 200cd/m2 Built-in Speakers, VGA DVI-D$69.9930 sold
- Dell Professional P1913S 19" 1280x1024 5:4 LED Backlit Monitor DP DVI VGA Grade$41.9930 sold
- Samsung LC32H711QENXZA Curved 32-Inch QHD FreeSync Gaming Monitor (2017 Model)$479.00Was: $549.99
- h257hu smidpx 25-inch ips wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen display$441.46
- QNIX QX3214 REAL 144 CAPTAIN [Tempered Glass] / 32 Inch (80.1cm) / Wide Viewing$474.78
- g277hl abid 27-inch full hd (1920 x 1080) widescreen display$259.43
- intellitouch e719160 17-inch screen lcd monitor$535.26
- [USED CONDITION SALE] LG 34UC97 34" Ultra Wide Monitor Sale$1,049.37
- HP Z23n Narrow Bezel 23inch IPS Display Monitor / Computer & Game / Monitors / 1$299.04
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
- Dell S2340L Vs. Dell S2440LShopping for monitors can be tricky for some individuals. Each offering has its strengths and weaknesses and there are a huge number of designs to choose from. The Dell S2340L and Dell S2440L are great...
- Top 10 Gaming LCD MonitorsManufacturers know that LCD monitors must meet the high expectations of gamers, so many monitors offer response time, viewing angles, and resolution that satisfy even the most particular user. In general,...
- ASUS VG278HE Vs. ASUS VS278Q-PSelecting monitors can be intimidating because of the large number of models available. The ASUS VG278HE and ASUS VS278Q-P are both good choices for telecommuters and technology enthusiasts alike. The...
You May Also Like
Your computer is running perfectly, but your monitor could use a makeover. There’s no reason to buy an entire machine if you simply want to upgrade your screen. Computer monitors are simple to purchase an install, and can change the way you use your Windows or Apple machine. On eBay, you have multiple buying options when it comes to selecting screens. You can shop by size and find just the right monitor for your desk, or you can shop the latest and greatest inventory to find an updated monitor with fresher features. On a budget? Shop refurbished monitors at unbeatable prices, and score a screen for less. Check out monitors from well known brands like Dell and HP, and put together the perfect machine for your needs.
Choosing the size of your new monitor can be difficult. If you’re working in a small space and you don’t have much room, you can go down to as little as 16 inches. However, since many users today are combining their computer use with their TV viewing, there are monitors that go all the way up to 40 inches and above. It’s best to measure the area you wish to place the monitor first, and if you’re mounting it, make sure you have enough space for your new monitor. Some models stand horizontally or vertically, to give you even more flexibility when it comes to using your computer monitor.
It’s always wise to match up the brand of your computer with the brand of your monitor, but there is some room to flex as well. You can mix and match your monitor and computer brands if that’s what is right for your needs and your budget. Some popular monitor brands include Dell, HP, Samsung, and Asus. If you have an Apple computer, it’s best paired with an Apple monitor. Shopping by brand is a smart way to shop, because if you know your budget and your brand, you’re halfway there. A new monitor is a face-lift for your computer, and can refresh an older machine and give it some added life.