Columbia Coats and Jackets for Men
Jackets are garments that can come in many different styles to provide you with warmth and allow you to make a fashion statement at the same time. These Columbia coats and jackets for men come in nearly two dozen size options that are divided into categories of regular, big, and tall sizes. See manufacturer site for details. There are many styles of jackets available to select, including fleece jackets, bomber jackets, and parkas.What are some materials that these jackets are made from?
- 100% cotton: This is a white substance that is gathered from plants within tropical regions all over the world. This substance is then spun into a thread or yarn that can be used to make the company's jackets.
- Leather: This is a material that is made from the hide of animals such as cattle and goes through a tanning process before it is ready to use in garments. It usually comes in light brown.
- Polyester: This is a synthetic material that is man-made and is regarded as a type of plastic. It can be made into textile fibers and is oftentimes combined with natural fabrics to create a blended material.
- Wool: This is a type of hair that is taken from the coats of goat or sheep. It can be either wavy or curly.
There are fleece, rain, hooded, vest, and track jackets. The colors available vary for each. Here are some additional options:
- Windbreaker: This is a type of jacket that comes equipped with close-fitting cuffs, waistband, and neck area. The available windbreaker models include the Santa Anna and Morning View models.
- Parka: This is a large garment that typically extends to down below the waist and is outfitted with a sizable hood. These hoods are commonly lined with fur or faux fur as padding. The primary parka model available by Columbia is the Northridge Lodge model.
- Motorcycle: This is a type of jacket that is short in length, typically extending to the waist. They come in black and dark gray and are usually composed of leather. The models available include the Langlitz and Rider models.
- Bomber: This is a garment that goes to the waist and is zippered up the front. It consists of thick inner lining of either cotton or sheepskin. Available bomber models include the Dechen and Echo Base models.
- Trench: This is a long overcoat that extends down to the knees in length and is both double-breasted and belted. Diablo Creek is one of the trench overcoat models available.
These jackets are available in a wide range of colors, the primary of which include black, blue, and gray. Some of the additional colors that you can select include brown, ivory, green, yellow, and red. You can also obtain these garments in multiple colors with combinations like blue and white, and red and black. These pieces of clothing are also available in many different themes that include police, racing, football, and Batman.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Columbia.