Shop by Category
Hot This Week
- Antique Radio SPEAKER FABRIC Vintage Restoration Grill Cloth Repair -#LG13$19.995 left
- Vintage Black & Gold Speaker Grill Cloth Art Deco – Old Antique Radio Grille$10.006 left
- Vintage Gold Speaker Grill Cloth Art Deco – Old Antique Radio Grille Restoration$10.009 left
- Antique Radio Speaker Grille Cloth,18 x 24, Whiskey Rayon, Free Shipping in US$22.0010 left
- Vintage Gold Speaker Grill Cloth Art Deco – Old Antique Radio Grille Restoration$9.0010 left
- Radio Grill Cloth Pattern #10: GE Crosley Westinghouse+$7.993 sold
- BEGINNERS GUIDE TO RADIO & REPAIR - A DIY Instructional guide for the Novice$8.993 sold
- BOTTOM LINE TO VINTAGE TUBE RADIO SERVICE & REPAIR AND MAKE MONEY FIXING RADIOS$9.993 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You May Also Like
About Tube Radios
In today's world of iPods and MP3 players, you do not hear about people using a tube radio for their musical entertainment. Granted, you definitely cannot grab a cool antique tube radio as you head out the door for work in the morning, as it would be quite cumbersome. However, if you want a unique conversation piece, then you might want to consider having one on your coffee table or in your entertainment center. A short-wave tube radio is a fun and useful collectible that brings a bit of history into your home, as they were first introduced way back in the 1920s. If you have decided to grace your home with a tube radio, do not go from store to store in an endless search; instead, check out the large inventory on eBay. Reliable sellers on eBay have hundreds of different styles, all of which are ready to be shipped directly to your door. Once you receive your item, the only issue you will have is finding enough time to play with it.