Cole Haan Men's Boots
Men's boots can be used for work, adventure, or a casual day out. There is a wide variety of Cole Haan men's boots available, from hiking-boots to chukkas, with design options and features to suit many lifestyles. Men's boots can be made from a variety of materials and are available in a wide range of sizes to fit.What are the main differences between boots and other shoes?
Cole Haan men's footwear can be categorized in a variety of ways. the shoes can be sorted by their function or purpose, where they are being worn, size and height, or their overall design. Keeping this in mind, the general categorization of Cole Haan men's footwear can include:
- Sneakers/Casual shoes: Sneakers are worn during active times like exercising, walking, or hiking. They can be made of a variety of materials but are built to support and aid your feet during activity.
- Formal or professional: Men's dress shoes can include a variety of design types. Oxfords, loafers, wingtips, and Derby shoes can all fall under this category. These types of shoes are worn to work or formal occasions. Oxfords can include Balmoral and Blucher. Oxfords and loafers are typically made of leather and can frequently feature wingtip designs. You wear casual footwear for your everyday life, so the category can include sandals, canvas, loafers, boat, and more. Loafers can be both dressy or casual, depending on the design.
- Boots: This type of shoe can be used for work, hiking or outdoor activities, or for more formal occasions. They are characterized by their height and fit around the ankle. Unlike Oxfords or loafers, some may sit at the ankle, above it, or higher. Types can include work boots, chukkas, hikers, and the Chelsea.
Cole Haan produces men's boots in a variety of sizes, designs, and types. The company makes numerous types of hikers, chukkas, and the Chelsea. These Cole Haan categories can be characterized by the following:
- Hiker: Cole Haan's hikers are designed with thick, rugged soles, which are meant to assist in traversing varying terrains. These boots sit right above the ankle. They are available in various brown and black leather designs.
- Chukka: Chukkas are designed to be a dressier boot, sitting right at the ankle. The lacing systems are minimalistic. They can be made of pinched leather or suede and can come in a variety of colors.
- Chelsea: The Chelsea are mainly characterized by their lack of laces. They are typically used as a casual boot but can be worn in some workplaces as well. A Chelsea boot has a simple sole and sits slightly higher on the ankle than chukkas. All of Cole Haan's Chelsea boots are leather and come in either black or brown options.
Cole Haan makes boots for men in sizes 7 to 13, with half sizes available as well. You can also choose between two width options in addition to the size: medium or wide.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Cole Haan.