Cole Haan Casual Shoes for Men
Cole Haan began as a men's footwear label in 1928, and it has continued to design a variety of men's shoes ever since. While Cole Haan is most recognized for its dressy options, it also offers casual footwear, ranging from penny loafers to everyday Oxfords.What styles does Cole Haan offer?
- Sneaker: Cole Haan's sneakers focus on simplicity. They adopt the principles of ergonomics, flexibility, and cushioning to create casual sneakers that can be worn in a variety of situations.
- Oxfords: Oxfords are not synonymous with dress shoes. Cole Haan’s Oxfords are constructed with a more casual aesthetic. These styles have cushioned soles that combine style and function, while leather uppers retain the classic wingtip aesthetic.
- Waterproof Boots: Men can stay warm during winter with help from Cole Haan's selection of waterproof boots. These hiking styles are ultra-insulated, which keeps feet dry even during snowstorms.
- City Boots: Cole Haan's city boots are good for extensive walking. They combine the soles of running shoes with a stylish lace-up aesthetic, making them a practical choice for those that live in the city.
- Chukkas: Cole Haan's chukka styles are a unique take on the traditionally designed boot. Foam footbeds and extra padding provide added support, while soft leather uppers give these shoes a more formal finish.
- Driving Shoes: Cole Haan's men's driving shoes combine dressy details with laid-back comfort. These lightweight moccasins are cushioned with Cole Haan's Grand. OS technology, and the design of the uppers maximizes flexibility.
- Penny Loafer: Many of Cole Haan's men's penny loafers are dress shoes. Some of the brand's penny loafer options, however, have details that make them appropriate for any situation. They are made of plush leather, which wraps around the foot due to a sock-like construction. These loafers are inspired by jet-setting Europeans, making them the perfect vacation accessory.
Most of Cole Haan's men's styles, from loafers to Oxfords, are available in men's sizes ranging from 6 to 16. Many of Cole Haan's styles come in medium and wide options.What materials are Cole Haan men's shoes made of?
These Oxfords, loafers, drivers, and moccasins are made of a range of premium materials. They include:
- Uppers: Almost all of the styles have uppers constructed of high-quality leather or suede. Some hiking styles are made of waterproof leather, while drivers are made of a lightweight leather designed to conform to the foot.
- Soles: Cole Haan's laid-back styles tend to have rubber soles, which promote comfort and traction. Many of the drivers and loafers have nubby rubber soles and heel protectors.