COACH Wallet Cases: Bling for Cell Phones
COACH makes all sorts of different cell phone wallet cases in a variety of colors and finishes. Different cases include a range of features for various uses. Caring for your COACH wallet case appropriately can help to maximize its efficiency.What types of phones are compatible with these cases?
These types of cell phone wallet cases are compatible with a range of different phone types. Dimensions are slightly different depending on the particular design. Case sizes include:
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8+
COACH wallet cell phone cases includes a host of different possible features:
- A card pocket: This is a partial layer of fabric on the inside of the piece that flips open and includes room for storing a card like a license or credit card against the phone. Depending on the particular pocket, two cards may be accommodated.
- Lightweight material: This is utilized in an effort to make the cases as unobtrusive as possible. Practically, for a night out, you might put a couple cards inside the case and bring it along instead of an entire bag or purse.
- Storage compartments: These are housed on different edges of the case depending on the particular design. Compartments may be used to house money, alternate cards, or lip balm, depending on the amount of room in a particular case.
- Water-resistant finishes: These help to prevent moisture from being absorbed by the case, further protecting the phone inside from the elements.
- Straps: Typically, wristlet style and begin and end in the same place to form a loop. Straps are attached to a corner of the wallet case to fit around a wrist.
These COACH wallet cases are available in a range of hues, including black, blue, brown, pink, purple, and red. Finishes include gloss, matte, patterned, pictorial, and plain. Gloss provides a shiny finish while matte lacks shine entirely. Patterned cases feature a print while pictorial cases display an image. Plain cases are typically a solid color.What are care tips for COACH wallet cases?
Caring for wallet cases depends on the materials that are used to make them. Fabric cases can be spot-cleaned with a soft cloth dampened with warm water and soap and left to air dry. Hard cases can typically be removed from the phone and wiped down entirely with a soft, wet cloth to remove spills, dirt, and dust.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by COACH .