There is no one style, length, or neckline that falls into the club dresses category. Women have many choices including short or long, tight or loose, full sleeve or off the shoulder styles. Sometimes these types of dresses are referred to as party dresses because whenever you wear one, it’s always a party.
When do you wear a club dress?
- Birthday Party Dress - Depending on the type of birthday party you are attending you will need to look at either casual, chic, or sexy party dresses.
- Dance Club Dress - This is the time when you will want to pull to pull out that ‘’little black dress’’ that has been sitting in the back of your closet waiting for the right occasion. The dress needs to be comfortable enough that you are able to move your body and dance the night away.
- Bar Dress - Club dresses aren’t just for dance clubs but also for the local bar or pub where you like to hang out with your friends. A low cut, off the shoulder dress, will fit right in with the patrons at the bar.
What are the styles of clubwear dresses?
- Casual Night Out Dresses - Longer, looser, and more flowing dresses are ideal for a casual night out with friends. The loose fit makes it comfortable to move around the room while the longer length allows you to sit on a stool without worry of showing off too much leg.
- Sexy Club Dresses - The sexiest of all clubwear dresses are bodycon dresses. The tight fit design hugs the body and highlights every curve. The mini-dress design shows off your legs. Pair with your favorite high-heel shoes and you are ready for a night out on the town.
- Make a Statement Dresses - When you want to be remembered it’s time to put on a statement dress that says ‘’I have arrived.’’ To achieve this goal the dress should flatter your body type, be bold without being over the top, and be a color that is complementary to your skin tone and hair color.
What sizes are available for clubwear dresses?
- Small - Not all dresses have a number, many of the garments are simply sized small which typically fits those that would wear a size 0 to 4.
- Medium - If you wear a size 6 to 8 then medium is the best fit.
- Large - Women who typically shop in the size 10 to 12 section, will want to look at the large club dresses.
- Plus Size - You don’t have to be a size 0 to look good while at the club. Plus-size club dresses are designed to fit and flatter the bigger sized woman who is sure of who she is and knows that she looks good.