Save on Children's Jewelry
- Babies Teething Necklace Anti Inflammatory Drool Teething Pain Reduce Properties$12.95Trending at $13.84
- Babies Teething Necklace Anti Inflammatory Drool Teething Pain Reduce Properties$16.77Trending at $17.60
- Baltic BABY TEETHING Necklace Anti Flammatory Drooling PAIN REDUCE$14.13Trending at $15.61
- Babies Teething Necklace Anti Inflammatory Drool Teething Pain Reduce Properties$13.07Trending at $13.90
- Babies Teething Necklace Anti Inflammatory Drool Teething Pain Reduce Properties$13.25Trending at $14.81
- 20Pairs Cute Clip-On No Pierced Earrings For Kids Child Girls Christmas Gift GS$5.25Trending at $5.37
- Multiple Earring Sets, Hearts, stars and studs- Hot stuff FG3716$7.00Trending at $9.84
- New Baltic Baby Teething Necklace Bracelet Unisex Anti Flammatory Drooling Teeth$19.40Trending at $21.73
1-28 of 28 Results
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- Wholesale Natural Gemstone Beads Stretch Bracelet Healing Reiki 4,6,8,10,12mm$3.25
- Rhodium Plated Hoop Huggie Mouse Earrings Girls Kids Pink CZ 10mm$8.99was -$19.99 | 55% OFF
- Rhodium Plated Safety Screw Back Pink CZ Mouse Baby Girls Kids Earrings$12.99was -$24.99 | 48% OFF
- Silver Tone Photo Locket Heart Pendant Necklace "Daddy's Little Girl" Girls 19"$13.99was -$29.99 | 53% OFF
- Remembrance Heart "I Love You" Photo Locket Pendant Necklace 19"$13.99was -$29.99 | 53% OFF
- Simulated Azabache Evil Eye Protection Newborn Dios Me Bendiga Baby Pin Brooch$14.99was -$24.99 | 40% OFF
- Rhodium Plated 2mm White Simulated Pearl Earrings for Babies Infants Screw Back$11.99was -$19.99 | 40% OFF
- Rhodium Plated Pink CZ Mouse Safety Screw Back Baby Earrings$9.99was -$29.99 | 66% OFF
Hot This Week
- 5pcs Butterfly Bright Drill Children Girls Baby Rings Jewelry Gift Crystal Heart$1.004 left
- Safety Little Small Heart Pendant Chain Necklace Girls Womens Childrens Kids$0.8710 left
- BALTIC AMBER Baby Child NECKLACES & BRACELETS AGbA® Certified$11.0335 sold
- Wholesale Natural Gemstone Beads Stretch Bracelet Healing Reiki 4,6,8,10,12mm$3.2128 sold
- Baltic Teething Necklace for Baby - Simple Package - 3 Sizes - 4 Colors$8.9924 sold
- Toddler Jewelry Kids Girls Charm Yellow Gold Filled Bangle Bracelet Baby Boy$1.9021 sold
- Fashion Round Beads Children Necklace Bowknot Girls Jewelry Pretty Stylish Candy$1.6918 sold
- 20Pcs Lot Wholesale Mixed Lots Cute Cartoon Children/Kids Resin Rings Jewelry$1.2618 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Make an Offer
Are Necklaces Safe for Children?
Some parents are concerned about giving children necklaces, as the chains may pose a choking hazard. Children of school age should be fine with most styles of necklaces that do not have sharp pieces of metal on them, but there are also many styles of child-friendly necklaces for younger kids. For example, necklaces made with elastic cord rather than chains tend not to snap when they catch on something, and it is possible to get necklaces that have magnetic clasps that pop open easily if they snag. Parents should always supervise children while they are wearing necklaces to ensure they do not put beads or pendants in their mouths. Furthermore, parents should never let a child sleep while wearing a necklace.
When Should Children Have Their Ears Pierced?
While experts agree that choosing to pierce a child's ears is a personal decision, many medical professionals recommend waiting until the child is at least six months old. This is because babies have developing immune systems, so they may not have the ability to fight an infection that may occur because of the piercing. Some parents prefer to wait until the child is old enough to make the decision. There are options for parents who do not want their children to have pierced ears. Clip-on earrings are a good solution for very young children, as they grip the earlobe firmly, and it is possible to buy costume earrings with magnetic clasps.
What Is the Best Jewelry for Babies?
When buying jewelry for babies, consumers need to consider safety as well as style. Most jewelry items intended for very young children have safety clasps, and tightly woven charms and beads that are unlikely to fall off to become choking hazards. However, for a teething baby determined to chew on anything, a decorative cloth headband is a cute way to add some glamour.