Chanel No. 5 Fragrances for Women
Chanel No. 5 fragrances for women are available in a variety of sizes that extend from less than an ounce to more than five ounces. Consumers can choose from many different concentrations and variations of this perfume.What types of No. 5 fragrances are there?
- Classic: The classic No. 5 fragrance is currently available in Parfum, Eau de Parfum (EDP), and Eau de Toilette (EDT) concentrations. There is an Eau de Parfum spray and an EDT spray.
- Vintage: Chanel No. 5 Eau de Cologne and Extrait versions are available with the vintage line of Chanel No. 5 fragrances.
- No. 5 Elixir Sensuel: This was released by Chanel Perfumes in 2004. This particular type of perfume has a focus on floral scents. The base notes of this perfume consist of amber and wood scents while the high notes are comprised of neroli and aldehydes.
- No. 5 Eau Première: (2007, 2015) This is one of No. 5's spin-off fragrances. Eau Première uses Grasse jasmine and consists of base notes of clean musk.
- No. 5 L'Eau: (2016) This perfume is comprised of floral middle notes and top notes that include citrus scents such as orange and mandarin.
- Eau de Cologne: This is a type comes with a heavy and characteristic scent. This type of perfume typically comes with scented formulations that measure at 2-5%. The bottles of Eau de Cologne by Chanel are available in the form of a spray.
- Eau de Parfum: This is a type of perfume by Chanel that comes with a composition of 15-20% of pure perfume essence. This type of Chanel No. 5 perfume comes in a spray.
- Eau de Toilette: This type of perfume comes with a scented formulation of 5-15% and is typically dissolved in alcohol.
There are four different formulation types available with these Chanel No. 5 fragrances, including solid, oil, spray, and fluid. The solid formulation with Chanel No 5. comes in the form of a dusting powder where the top notes consist of lemon, aldehydes, and neroli. The Chanel No. 5 perfumes that are classified as fluids involve any bottle that is available in the form of a gel. Most bottles of Chanel No. 5 come in a spray that can be spritzed by pressing the top of the bottle. The Chanel No. 5 oils are rolled onto the skin in order to apply the perfume.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Chanel.