Cell Phone Wall Chargers
Cell phone wall chargers are a great way to make sure you can get a good charge on your phone. Regardless of the device you own, it's important to find the right charger. You need to look at the USB or cable option that is available.
What features are found in a wall charger?
A charger that plugs into the wall might have a lot of different features. This means you have to look at what it offers in terms of being able to charge your battery.
- Fast charging: If you want to charge the battery quickly, look for this feature in a charger.
- Multiple accessories: A charger might have several accessories in a kit.
- Adapter: If you have more than one device, adapters are often available.
- Cord: Some of the chargers will come with a cord while others do not.
What charger will a device require?
The charger that you need for a device will depend on what you have. The iPhone requires a different charger than Sprint and other Android phones. Newer models might also have different outputs including:
- Mico USB
What's the difference between a standard and USB wall charger?
All wall chargers will plug directly into the wall. However, a USB wall charger will have a few other features. This means it's important to look at the details:
- Number of USB ports: There might be multiple ports on the charger, allowing you to charge more than one device.
- Cable: A USB wall charger might be the adapter itself or come with a cord.
- Device: Some of the chargers are product specific, such as for a Sprint phone.
What to look for before buying a wall charger?
When you need a wall charger, it's important to look at what it is that you're getting. By taking the time to look at the details, you can be sure to have your needs met.
- Cable: If there is an adapter or wireless system, you need to know before making a purchase.
- Connector: Not all connectors work with all phones and tablets. There will be USB-C, lightning, and even wireless options.
- Brand: The brands will vary. For example, an Apple branded cord will work only for an iPhone and iPad.
- Features: You might find a fast charging model, one with a retractable cord, and more.
- Kit: In addition to a charger for the wall, you might also get a car charger.