Car & Truck Accessories
As a car or truck owner, you will purchase a variety of different accessories for your vehicle. These accessories might be intended to improve the performance of your vehicle or simply enhance its appearance.
What are the essential accessories you need?
There are many ways of upgrading the essential accessories to improve your car or truck. For example, the lights can be upgraded from incandescent bulbs to LED to halogen or xenon. These are considered convenient for drivers. Basic accessories include:
- Turn signals
- Fuel caps
- Fuel tank doors
What types of rims are available?
Changing the rims of your car or truck will improve the performance, appearance, and value of your vehicle. The following are types of rims you can buy:
- Steel wheels: These are the basic rims that most cars and trucks come with. They are aesthetically pleasing.
- Alloy wheels: These rims are made of aluminum and magnesium and are often referred to as mags. They are available in different sizes and improve the performance and handling of your car or truck.
- Chrome wheels: These rims are made of regular steel and have a shiny nickel finish. They are also available in different sizes. The most common size is the 20-inch rim. Chrome wheels significantly improve the appearance of your vehicle.
What are some utility accessories?
These are accessories which increase the functionality of your car or truck. They include:
- Running boards and Nerf boards: These side steps are commonly added to trucks and sport utility vehicles. They help passengers alight with ease in addition to improving the look of the vehicle. There are different types of running boards and nerf boards to choose from. You can select a board based on the material used to make it.
- Utility racks: These are designed to help you move large items with your car or truck. They include bicycle racks, roof racks, and tow bars.
- Covers: These help to protect your vehicle from intense heat, snow, or rain
What other car accessories should you consider buying?
- Bluetooth FM transmitter: If your car or truck didn’t come with Bluetooth FM functionality, you can consider buying this accessory.
- Cell phone holder: These are used to hold your phone in place while you are driving.
- Convex rear mirror: This enhances your vision while driving by helping you see blind spots.
- Dashboard camera: This will record everything that happens as you drive.
- Dashboard grip mat: This accessory is used to hold cell phones or house keys.