Great prices on popular products
Save on Car Speaker & Subwoofer Enclosures
- QBOMB12V QPower Dual 12" Woofer Box "Q Bomb"$86.91Trending at $89.99
- Qpower BQDODGE104DR Empty Woofer Box Dodge 4 Door '02+; Dual 10";$52.71Trending at $64.98
- NEW Q POWER DODGE12 4DOOR DUAL 12" SUB BOX 2002-2012 DODGE RAM QUAD CAB TRUCKS$64.99Trending at $70.95
- GMC SIERRA SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE CREW CAB DUAL 10" SUB BOX 2014-2016$99.95Trending at $104.95
- QPOWER QBOMB15VL SINGLE Qpower Single 15 Extra Large Vented QBOMB$104.09Trending at $106.95
- Atrend AFG-112CORV (P) Phantom 2005 and Up C6 Fiberglass Corvette 10-Inch Sin...$169.59Trending at $181.80
- NEW BQGMC1020074DR EMPTY WOOFER BOX QPOWER DUAL 10" GMC CREW CAB '07-'13$84.72Trending at $110.63
- GMC SIERRA SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE EXTENDED EXT CAB SINGLE 12" SUB BOX 1999-2006$54.95Trending at $59.95
1-18 of 18 Results
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- Q-Power QSBASS12 Single 12" Vented Slot Ported Empty Subwoofer Sub Enclosure Box$34.99was -$55.99 | 37% OFF
- Q-POWER QBASS12 Dual 12" Vented Port Subwoofer Sub Box Enclosure |36x13.25x16.25$49.99was -$75.99 | 34% OFF
- Rockville 12" Sub Box for 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Xcab/99-06 GMC Sierra$64.95was -$119.99 | 45% OFF
- DODGE RAM QUAD CREW CAB SINGLE 12" SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE SUB BOX 2002-2015$54.95
- Belva Single 12" Subwoofer Angled Truck or Hatchback Box Enclosure .98 cubic ft$24.99
- DODGE RAM QUAD CREW CAB SINGLE 10" SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE SUB BOX 2002-2015$54.95
- 2004-2008 Ford F150 Xcab or Super Crew Dual 10" Subwoofer Sub Box Enclosure$69.99was -$99.99 | 30% OFF
- Belva Dual 10" 3/4 MDF Sealed Subwoofer/Sub Woofer Enclosure/Box w/ Black Carpet$49.99was -$69.99 | 28% OFF
Hot This Week
- 2) NEW Q-POWER QTW6X9 Angled Style 6"x9" Car Audio Speaker Box Enclosures PAIR$21.994 left
- Q-Power QSBASS10 Single 10" Vented Slot Ported Empty Subwoofer Sub Enclosure Box$29.894 left
- Boss Audio Chaos 12" 1400W Subwoofer + Shallow Enclosure + Amplifier & Wire Kit$104.954 left
- NEW Q-POWER 12" Dual Sealed Car Audio Subwoofer Sub Box Enclosure | 28 x 13 x 13$41.994 left
- Q-Power Shallow Single 12" Sealed Truck Subwoofer Sub Box | 18.25 x 13.25 x 5.25$26.954 left
- Q-Power QSBASS12 Single 12" Vented Slot Ported Empty Subwoofer Sub Enclosure Box$34.9921 sold
- NEW Q-Power 15" Single Empty Vented Ported Car Audio Subwoofer Sub Box Enclosure$39.9918 sold
- 2 Atrend 6X9PR 6" x 9" Speaker Boxes Angled Enclosures MDF Constructed New$22.998 sold
- afg-112corv (p) phantom 2005 and up c6 fiberglass corvette 10-inch single$197.46
- Absolute SQ6.5PKB 6.5" Square Box Speakers, Set of Two Black with Speaker$49.99
- Q-POWER QBASS12 Dual 12" Vented Port Subwoofer Sub Box Enclosure |36x13.25x16.25$66.97
- Scosche SEV15CC - 15" Ported Single Subwoofer Enclosure$54.98
- gmc12 df gmc 12" down firing 1999-2006$118.67
- bbox e10dv 10-inch dual vented dived chamber subwoofer enclosure$71.90
- ASC Dodge Ram Extended, Quad or Club Cab Truck 1998-2001 Dual 10" Subwoofer Fit$151.43
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
Explore buying Guides
- Top 7 Subwoofer and Speaker EnclosuresA subwoofer is a speaker dedicated to producing low frequencies. In a vehicle, speakers are small so they cannot produce enough low-frequency sound that gives depth to music. Regardless of the volume of...
- Top 8 JL Audio Speaker BoxesA maker of sound equipments for homes and vehicles, JL Audio delivers precisely engineered products. Its automotive speaker boxes are designed for various subwoofers in the company lineup, with features...
- Top 6 Unloaded MTX EnclosuresInstalling a subwoofer is one of the most popular ways to improve the performance of a car audio system. The biggest problem with component speakers like subwoofers is that they do not fit easily into...
Make an Offer
About Car Speaker and Subwoofer Enclosures
Did you know that the box has almost as much to do with the sound as the subwoofer? A good subwoofer box can make the average sound spectacular, while the wrong one, or no enclosure at all, can make you wonder why you ever bought a subwoofer in the first place. Speakers produce sound from both sides - front and back - and without an enclosure, some of the low frequencies cancel out. There are three basic types of box: sealed, ported, and bandpass. Sealed boxes are just what they sound like. The speaker fits flush with the box, and there's no direct path from the back to the outside. It gives clear sound, but draws more power at higher volumes. Ported boxes have a sound port to reinforce the bass. This vent improves power efficiency, so sound is louder and booms more, but it's harder to tune. A bandpass has a ported front and sealed rear, for maximum power over a fixed range. You can find the subwoofer box you need, or the parts to build a custom box, on eBay. Put some slam in your sound.