Go Over Big With Captiva Swimwear
Make waves as you swim in the sea or flip an inward twisting dive at the pool in a bold women's Captiva by Christina swimsuit. Fashioned for the active modern woman, swimwear by the brand balances form with function to give you all the support your body needs, up to a D-cup size, while also drawing attention to you with its bold patterns and bright colors. A black-and-white Zanzibar cami tankini gives you a carefree look at a resort or spa, while a plus-size Sanibel Wave one-piece makes you feel confident when you escape to the beach for a swim. See the manufacturer site for size details.
How Do I Style Women's Swimwear for My Body Shape?
In addition to picking the correct size for a comfortable fit, whether a petite size, regular size, or plus-size torso, choose women's swimwear that flatters your body shape. For instance, the one-piece swimsuit is certain to make your legs appear longer if you're on the short side.
- Pear: For visual balance, draw the eyes toward your chest area and cleavage with detailing on your bandeau swim top, worn with briefs, boy shorts, and hipsters that fully cover your bottom. A one-piece or two-piece swimsuit works for you.
- Curvy: Make the most of your curves with a swimsuit that complements your figure. A solid-colored swim suit, whether black or any other color, does not distort your proportions. For separates, opt for an underwired balconette bra top that gives you all the support you need while also enhancing your cleavage, and wear it with a high-waisted bottom that defines your waist for a confident feel. Look for full bottoms or those you can turn down for a more comfortable fit.
- Straight: Dare to wear skimpy swimwear, such as a bikini or trikini, or create definition with frilly-edged bikini bottoms that knot on the sides, loud prints instead of black, and feminine bikini tops with fringes and frills to look shapelier.
Which Features Does Women's Captiva Swimwear Have?
Look and feel better by selecting swimsuit features that enhance your body or eliminate issues that make you uncomfortable. For example, dark-colored swimsuits have a slimming effect, so opt for a black or navy swimsuit if you wish to look like you've lost a few pounds.
- Tummy Control: If you're keen to mask a heavy midsection, a swimsuit with a tummy control feature makes it look flatter, as does a swimsuit with a high waist or crisscross detailing.
- Ruched: Create curves where none exist with ruched or ruffled swimwear.
- Boost/ Push Up: Lift up your bust with a swimsuit with padded cups or molded underwired ones.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Captiva.