Enhance Your Photography With a Canon EOS 5D Mark II
You can take your photography to the next level with this powerful Canon DSLR camera. This model, which was released in 2008 and succeeded by the III in 2012, offers multiple modes and features to suit any setting. Whether you?re an amateur or professional photographer, this digital camera can help you capture a variety of scenes.What are some features of the EOS 5D Mark II?
This Canon model is packed with features designed to make photography easier. eBay lists a wide array of these affordable digital devices. Some are camera bodies only, while others come with various accessories. Features include:
- Large sensor - This model has a 21.1 megapixel CMOS full-frame sensor, which enables it to create large digital images. This also allows it to have a high ISO sensitivity, which means you can capture smooth pictures even at high ISO settings.
- Full HD video - With this camera, at 1080p resolution, you can capture clips up to 30 minutes long.
- High-speed image processing - This model uses a DIGIC 4 image processor, which enables features like face recognition, lens optimization, and high-speed, 14-bit conversion.
- Autofocus - This feature enables you to create the perfect focus at any zoom length. A grid overlay on the viewfinder helps you set the autofocus point, and the light-sensitive system works with virtually any lens.
- High-resolution LCD screen - This 3-inch screen repels water and prevents reflection, so you can frame a photo easily. The screen accurately recreates the image in front of the lens for easy composition.
This Canon model is compatible with any lens that uses a Canon EF mount. This bayonet-style mount attaches your lens firmly to the camera body, so it stays safely in place while you shoot. EF stands for electrofocus, which means that the lens connects to the camera and enables it to use the electrical focusing feature.What does EOS mean?
EOS stands for electro-optical system. EOS cameras use the Canon EF mount and an integrated flash system. EOS models are also compatible with external Speedlite flash systems. When you attach this type of flash to the Mark II, the unit creates an AF-assist beam to help you focus. EOS units also allow multiple autofocus points, thanks to their sophisticated electrical systems. Canon digital cameras with EOS can be found on eBay.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Canon.