Play Games or Flight Simulation With a CH Products Controller for a Realistic Experience
CH Products is a brand of flight simulation gear that has products suitable for industrial, military, and recreation use. You can find many of their new and used controllers on eBay. Flight simulation products help create a realistic experience when used together.Can their Pro Pedals be used for driving games?
Although a lot of the brand's items are designed for industrial and military use, the Pro Pedals can be used for driving games too. These flight simulator pedals provide realistic rudder control. They have pedal chocks you can use in driving games and differential toe brakes for flight simulators.
Other features the Pro Pedals have for gaming are driverless USB installation and a locking rudder access. It's compatible with Mac OSX, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, and Windows 98.What kinds of items does CH Products manufacture?
CH Products manufactures industrial joysticks and control products for flight simulation and military use. Some of their products can be used for gaming as well. Five types of products the brand manufactures are described here:
- Flight Yokes: A flight yoke is similar to a steering wheel in a car. It lets you control an airplane. eBay has CH Products flight yokes that you can use in flight simulators and video games.
- Joysticks: In aircraft, a joystick is a control column that helps change direction and tweak other aspects of the aircraft's flight.
- Throttles: The throttle is necessary for changing an aircraft's speed and power. It often consists of levers and knobs.
- Keyboards: The keyboard in flight simulators is a control panel that helps you shortcut some of the aircraft's controls.
- Pedals: In some airplanes, the rudder pedals are responsible for steering the aircraft's nose, braking, and shifting the rudder left or right.
The brand has a few options in flight yokes that you can find on eBay, some of which are listed here:
- Flight Sim Yoke: The Flight Sim Yoke features 144 programmable functions, driverless USB installation, and optional programming software. It comes with a seven-foot USB cable. Other features of the Flight Sim Yoke include two bi-directional flip switches, two bi-directional rocker switches, five axes, and 20 buttons.
- Eclipse Yoke: The Eclipse Yoke has a built-in throttle and rudder. You can program the fingertip paddles as rudders, and the flight yoke can be used for video games as well as flight simulations. The trim/scroll wheels are programmable with a center push function. Other features of this flight yoke include a couple of two-way flipper switches, an eight-way POV hat and rocker switch, and six 10-bit axes.