Burberry Women's Handbags
Handbags are designed to make a fashion statement and to complete an outfit. When selecting bags by Burberry, you may want to consider the materials that are used as well as the shape of the bag to ensure it goes with your style of clothing. Many decorative features are used by Burberry, turning the bags into beautiful accessories.What types of women's handbags does Burberry offer?
- Totes and shoppers: Burberry totes and shoppers are designed to be used when carrying items around while on the go. Some of these bags are large enough to carry purchases and documents. They come in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Clutches: Clutches by Burberry are offered in small, medium, and large sizes. Small clutches are typically used as an accessory for evening looks. Larger clutches can be used in the daytime to carry essentials.
- Messengers and cross bodies: These types of Burberry bags may be used for travel and commuting in areas such as big cities where the safety afforded by their straps adds security to the belongings. These Burberry bag offerings come in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Satchels: These bags may be used by men or women and are typically worn across the body. They are of a medium or large size and have a flap that closes over the bag with a button or a clasp.
- Hobos: These are a large shoulder bag that has a characteristic curve in the top of the body.
- Leather: Burberry leather handbags come in many different colors of leather, including iconic tan leather, hot pink leather, versatile black leather, white leather, red leather, soft grey leather, and a variety of blue color shades. The leather used by Burberry is soft.
- Canvas: Canvas bag items by Burberry are versatile and practical, and they can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. Some canvas Burberry handbags have leather trim, which is often tan leather or black leather, but Burberry uses occasionally soft pink leather or grey leather in its totes and other types of bags.
- Nylon: Nylon is often used by Burberry for its larger handbags, such as its larger totes, messengers, and diaper carriers.
- Checks: The main decorative feature used by Burberry in all of its products is its tan, red, black, or white check pattern. In the area of handbags and totes, this checkered pattern is used throughout the entire bag product range.
- Plaids: Burberry uses plaids in its totes and other types of bags. Often, these plaids are in predominantly bright colors such as red or soft colors like blue or gray. They are accented by leather details on the bag.
- Buckles: Burberry uses buckles in a variety of sizes to decorate its Burberry handbags and totes. One example is a small, colorful clutch with a large buckle accent. Often these buckles on the bag are in gold-tone metal or colored leather.