Dodge Grand Caravan Bumpers
The Dodge Grand Caravan is a great everyday car known for its spacious seating, storage, versatility, and comfort, making it a common choice for families and individuals alike who enjoy the extra space. Bumpers are an important part of a Grand Caravan because they offer protection to both the front and rear of the vehicle in collisions. There are many replacements or upgrade options for Dodge Grand Caravan bumpers, coming in a variety of colors, different features and accessories, and numerous styles.How do you replace the rear Dodge Grand Caravan bumper?
Replacing the rear bumper on your Dodge Grand Caravan is a fairly simple task. The following are general guidelines. Actual steps may differ depending on your specific model or Grand Caravan and the products you are removing and installing.
- Remove the screws in the back of the rear wheel.
- Locate the bolts under the back edge and remove these with a wrench. Then, open the tailgate and use a pry tool or flathead screwdriver to take out the clips on either side of the top edge of the product. Keep all screws and bolts in a safe place.
- Carefully pull the cover piece out from the back of the Dodge minivan and lower it to the ground and out of the way.
- Grab the replacement bumper and place it onto the back of the Grand Caravan.
- Replace the screws and bolts in the opposite order from which you removed them.
Various accessories have been designed to improve the look, functionality, and protection of your Dodge Grand Caravan. These parts can be easily attached or installed onto your front or rear cover. Some popular accessories are the rubber or plastic guards that are installed to protect the corners, tailgate ledge, and other surfaces from scratches, dents, and other damage. Other common accessories include reflectors or lights to provide extra visibility and hitches that allow your Dodge to tow gear easily.How do you pick the right bumper for your Dodge?
To ensure that you find the right option for your Dodge Grand Caravan minivan, choose products based on the year and model of your Grand Caravan, as this will ensure that you narrow your results to items that will fit the vehicle. After you consider this important factor, you can then begin to look more into style, such as materials, color, features, and more.What are Grand Caravan bumpers made of?
Dodge Grand Caravan bumpers can be found in an array of materials, each offering varying benefits and even aesthetics for your Grand Caravan. The covers differ highly in materials, ranging from aluminum, chrome, fiberglass, polyester, carbon fiber, and many blends of materials. The inner section of the bumper, that is a part of the minivan's body, is most commonly made of heavy steel.