Bulova watches come in both men’s and women’s styles. Components like crystals, genuine leather, and diamonds are a few of Bulova’s trademarks. Distinctive styles offer something different for a wide range of aesthetic tastes.What are some styles of Bulova men’s watches?
- The Special Edition Chronograph C men’s watch has six hands and features chronograph movement technology. The piece is made from stainless steel with red, white, and navy accents. Strap options are a stainless-steel mesh bracelet or navy leather strap. The watch includes a dome over the watch face that is made from sapphire crystal.
- The men’s Precisionist watch features a sweeping second hand along with minute and hour hands in an analog style. A brown leather strap and grey watch face combine with gold and rose gold accents. The piece’s face is mineral glass, and the buckle on the strap features a three-part closure.
- The Frank Lloyd Wright men’s watch is a collector’s edition with only five hundred made in total. The geometric elements of the pattern on the watch’s face are inspired by a rug that Frank Lloyd Wright designed during the 1950s. The sleek, dark brown leather strap is designed for closure.
- The Diamond Watch features 11 diamonds placed at all but seven o’clock, where a glitter heart decal rests instead. The closure is crafted from stainless steel and gold accents to create a faceted bracelet. A mother-of-pearl dial completes the look.
- The Crystal Watch features 440 crystals on the watch face, band, and trim. Rose gold accents make up numbers, hands, and intermittent spots on the band and trim. The watch includes roman numerals at twelve and six o’clock.
- The Classic Diamond Watch has four diamonds, one set at twelve, three, six, and nine o’clock. Stainless steel makes up the back and trim of the watch face, coated with the rose gold finish. A mother-of-pearl dial and smooth espresso brown strap complete the look.
Bulova uses mother of pearl, stainless steel, various finishes in gold and rose gold, leather of various sorts, crystals, and diamonds in the construction of different watches. Depending on the particular watch style, it may have all or some of these features included. Stainless-steel mesh bands are used frequently in men’s watches, while faceted bracelets and leather straps are commonly used among women’s styles.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Bulova.