Shop by Category
Shop by Precious Metal Content per Unit
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- 1 oz Gold South African Krugerrand Coin Random Year - SKU #85815$1,284.99$1,445.00 | 11% OFF
- 2017 1 oz Silver American Eagle Coins BU (Lot, Roll, Tube of 20)$387.20$499.00 | 22% OFF
- Lot of 100 - 1 Troy oz RMC Republic Metals .999 Silver Round$1,710.63$2,022.85 | 15% OFF
- 2017 - $100 Australian 1oz Gold Kangaroo .9999 Fine BU$1,291.50$1,338.00 | 3% OFF
- PAMP Suisse 1 Troy Oz .9999 Gold Bar Fortuna w/ VeriScan Assay Cert. SKU27398$1,274.86$1,405.00 | 9% OFF
- 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf | Random Dated Canadian Gold Coin$1,285.01$1,389.20 | 7% OFF
- 1 Troy oz Credit Suisse Gold Bar .9999 Fine Sealed In Assay$1,276.97$1,524.15 | 16% OFF
- ON SALE! 1 oz RMC Gold Bar (New w/ Assay)$1,277.69$1,417.50 | 9% OFF
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
- Bullion Buying GuideBullion�collectors often focus on the value of gold, silver, or platinum metal, but bullion can be beautiful, too. Whether you want to locate a single desirable gold coin or a collection of silver bars...
- A Beginner's Guide to Bullion BuyingBuying bullion can be a solid start to an investment portfolio. Whether you're curious about diversifying with precious metals or simply looking for a gift that brings its own appreciation, bullion buying...
- Your Guide to 2013 Silver Bullion CoinsThe demand for physical silver has been high, with a record 7.5 million ounces of silver coins sold in January, 2013 alone. By mid-January, the United States mint was forced to suspend sales of the 1-ounce...
You May Also Like
You Don’t Have to Spend a Billion for Bullion Coins
Some people invest their money in real estate, others prefer the stock market, and some invest in those as well as with the security of bullion coins. Bullion is valued according to its weight in a specific precious metal, such as gold, silver, palladium or platinum. It may be government-issued legal tender coins or pressed into bars. A bullion coin differs from a commemorative or numismatic coin in that its value comes from its metal rather than limited mintage, rarity, condition or age.
How Do You Buy Bullion Coins Online?
No matter where you buy bullion coins, you want to make sure you get what you pay for. The current value of a bullion coin depends on a few separate factors. The first factor is the current spot price of its metal. For example, if a bullion product is made of gold, and the price of gold is higher than it was the previous day, the product will command a higher price than it would if the price of gold was lower the previous day. The other factor in the price of a bullion coin is where it has been minted. Coins minted in the United States, such as the Gold American Eagle and Gold American Buffalo, command a higher premium than the Gold Canadian Maple Leaf. On eBay, you can find a wide selection of bullion for sale. Shop on eBay for any of your favorite silver coins, gold bars and rounds, and platinum products, or discover something new from any of our top-rated sellers.
Buy and Sell Bullion Coins
Most people who buy bullion also sell them. Perhaps you have a MS-70 coin you’d like to cash in or silver bullion you’d like to unload—eBay is a great market for people who have bullion coins, bars and rounds for sale. More interested in buying bullion coins than selling them? You’ll find the most valuable coins at the lowest prices. Shop for both PCGS-certified coins and NGC-certified coins, as well as other certified products on eBay, every day. Safeguard your savings by turning cash into coins, bars and other precious metal products. Explore eBay’s selection of bullion to find the perfect product for you. Choose from platinum, palladium, gold and silver in bars, rounds, coins and more.