Based in the Netherlands, Bullboxer Shoes produces footwear for men and women. The company makes models that can be bought for both aesthetic or practical purposes. The brand has a different selection of models, including shoes and boots.What Bullboxer styles are available for men?
Designed and produced in Portugal, Bullboxer offers a collection of mens shoes in a variety of styles, including street and flair. Their shoes are made of leather, suede, and several other fabrics.
- Boots are available in dress styles and casual. There are dress boots that can be picked out for different outfits. The ankle-length design is also available for the boot models that also have linings to them. Zippers and buckles are other accessories available in the design. Chukkas lace up and can include side zippers. Soles can be made of leather or rubber.
- Athletic shoes by Bullboxer are their sneaker models. Cushioned footbeds are designed for sports activity, speed walking, or relaxing. Choose high- or low-tops depending on your fashion preference. Textures like embossed leather and a variety of colors make the difference in various models.
- Oxfords with a cap are part of the antique style suitable with suits or casual attire.
Bullboxers women’s shoes cater to different occasions. Flats, heels, and other styles are among the selection. All women’s shoes are crafted with different materials and hardware.
- Boots that pull-on or zip-up are available as well as combat boot models. Knee-high, mid-calf, and tall lengths are options. The heels are available in bootie, flat, or high heel models.
- Sandals for warmer weather are also a style provided by Bullboxer.
- Heels by Bullboxer are leather-lined. These shoes include platforms, party shoes, and peep-toes in a variety of colors. Chunky heels or spikes also provide different options.
Kids models are also available by Bullboxer. The styles that are available for children are sneakers, boots, and sandals.How do you maintain your shoes?
Maintaining your shoes well will extend their lifespan and keep them looking good. If you have leather shoes, polish them more often with a dry cloth and some specialized oil or a shea butter blend. For suede shoes, you can use a protective spray to protect them from water and mud. If the shoes get wet, wrap them in a newspaper to dry them out faster. If your shoes have leather soles, avoid moisture and rough ground, consider applying toe taps on places where the soles wear out, or use rubber non-skid pads on the front of the sole where the greatest weight is applied and they wear out faster.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Bullboxer.