Buy USB Flash Drives in Bulk for Wholesale Savings
Thumb drives can provide you with a convenient method of storing and carrying data with you. Most USB flash drives are able to read and display data in various formats, including pictures, videos, text, and audio. Buying thumb drives in bulk may allow you to stock up on these items or purchase them at affordable wholesale prices on eBay.What prices are available to you?
Buying your flash drives in bulk may be a way to save in the long run depending on how many individual drives you need. Some brands or distributors may offer you discounts in an effort to move some of their inventories. eBay allows you to sort items by price or input your own custom price range. Using this feature may help you find the deal that works for you. Some standard price ranges you might find by default are the following:
- Under $10 - Drives in this category may have capacities under a single gigabyte or run at a USB specification of 1.0.
- Under $50 - You may be able to find packs of USB 2.0 or 3.0 drives in this price range.
- Over $100 - Thumb drive packs in this range may feature more than 10 high-speed drives or have customization options.
Most manufacturers measure the size of the drives they produce in gigabytes. If you have specific size requirements for your USB sticks, you may wish to use this eBay category to refine your search. Some common capacities you might find are as follows:
eBay may host flash memory products from several brands at once. You can browse through all available brands or select one that you may like already. Some common USB flash drive brands you might find on the site during your search are listed here:
- Kingston - A manufacturer that has been producing products related to computers and flash memory for 30 years.
- SanDisk - A subsidiary of Western Digital that develops and produces a variety of data storage solutions.
- Samsung - A California-based company that makes compact cards and drives for digital storage.
All USB flash drives run on one of three primary specifications. Higher specifications can process data faster than lower ones. The most common ones are the following:
- USB 1.0
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.0