Common Questions About Brother MFC 7860DW Printers
Whether you run your own business, work in an office, or you're in school, you know there's a frequent need for quality printed pages. eBay offers a wide array of quality printers, like those from Brother's MFC line, that makes finding the right printer for you and your needs easy. With affordable prices and great variety, eBay makes shopping for your next printer a breeze.What are the key features of Brother MFC 7860DW printers?
Brother's MFC 7860DW printers are all-in-one laser printers that are ideal for home and small offices. The MFC 7860DW is loaded with great features like the following:
- The MFC 7860DW prints and copies up to 27 pages per minute (ppm).
- The printer offers automatic duplex or two-sided printing.
- A print resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi can be achieved with MFC 7860DW.
- The printer has an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray for either legal or letter size paper.
- High-quality color scanning is offered at up to 19200 dpi.
- All of the popular scan sharing features are available with this printer, such as email, file, FTP, image, OCR, and more.
- The printer includes 32 MB of memory with the ability to store up to 500 pages.
- A Toner Save mode is included to economize critical business documents.
Laser printers, such as Brother's MFC 7860DW, are linked to computers and produce quality printed documents using a laser to form patterns of electrostatically charged dots on a light-sensitive drum that attract the toner (dry ink powder) used by the device. Toner is transferred to paper and set there by a heating process.What are the various uses of a Brother laser printer?
There's a common need at home, school, or in business to print physical pages for various reasons. Use of a Brother laser printer such as the MFC 7860DW can help you perform these various printing tasks. The numerous uses for your laser printer can include the following and more:
- Editing: While many programs offer improving editing tools and features, many find the easiest and quickest way to edit documents is through the physical markup of printed pages. Many think is easier and less time-consuming to perform actions like highlighting, notes, revising, striking, and underlining directly on the printed page as opposed to trying to do it digitally.
- Hard and soft copy needs: There may be frequent occasions, particularly in business, when you may need to print out an important document like a contract, application, or agreement for a signature. Once it's signed, often the document then must be scanned to file digitally or sent to a third party. Sometimes it's printed to file the document physically. The right printer allows you to do everything.
- Marketing: Many studies have shown that printed marketing items like brochures, flyers, and pamphlets are still very effective selling tools. Quality printed items form a connection with the recipients that digital efforts can't achieve.
- Attention getters: While we see digital marketing campaigns each day on the web, they don't hold our attention long and are gone with a refreshed screen or the closing of a tab. Printed items are physical items that remain until you move them to another location. Printed marketing items may grab the attention more effectively than digital efforts.