Boys' Uniforms (Sizes 4 and Up)
Boys' uniforms for school can be selected in a variety of sizes that range from 4-20. There are several different types of uniforms that you can select, ranging from school uniforms to sports uniforms. This school clothing is made from a large number of brands that include Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Brooks Brothers.What are the different materials used with boys' school uniforms?
Boys’ uniforms (sizes 4 and up) come in the following materials:
- 100% cotton: This is a soft substance that is made of natural fibers from plants grown in warmer climates. The fiber consists almost entirely of cellulose and is spun into a thread or yarn before being used in clothing. This material is commonly used in polo shirts for school uniforms. This is 100% cotton, which means that it is not blended with other materials.
- Satin: This is a type of glossy fabric that is made primarily from silk and is made into a weave wherein the threads are looped. The surface and back of this material usually have different textures.
- Polyester: This is a synthetic resin that is regarded as a type of thermoplastic. Polyester thread can be either woven or knitted into fabric and is often combined with other natural material like cotton to create a blended material.
- Twill: This is a type of textile weave that is made from cotton and comes in a pattern that displays the material in diagonal parallel ribs. Due to the way in which this material is made, it appears differently on the front and back sides of whatever it is made into, such as a school uniform.
- Corduroy: This is a type of textile that comes with a cord pattern and is usually comprised of tufted cords. It is a thick and rigid material that is derived from fustian fabric, which is a type of cotton. There are several different types of corduroy available with these uniforms, including standard wale, pincord, and pigment-dyed corduroy. This material is typically used in pants and shorts.
In addition to multiple sizes, these boys' school uniforms can be selected in a wide variety of color options, the most prominent of which include blue and white. Some of the additional color options include brown, black, green, red, gray, and purple. A number of these school uniforms can be selected in multiple colors with combinations like blue and white and yellow and black.What are the different styles of boys' uniforms?
There are several different types of uniforms available, including scouting, sports, and school uniforms. Along with these types, there are a variety of styles that you can choose from, including sashes, neckerchiefs, belts, badges, jackets, and vests. There are also standard types of clothing that make up a uniform, from pants and shorts to sweaters and shirts.