How to Shop for a Bluetooth TV Transmitter
Bluetooth TV transmitters can enhance your TV viewing experience. When you connect a Bluetooth adapter to your TV, your listening options widen because you can pair your TV to your favorite Bluetooth headphones, a streaming device, or high-quality speaker equipment. There are many types of Bluetooth TV transmitters on eBay, ensuring that you can find a device compatible with your TV.What are Bluetooth TV transmitters designed to do?
These transmitters are designed to stream wireless, high-fidelity audio from a TV to a headphone or speaker. Most transmitters can connect to any Bluetooth-enabled devices, ranging from cell phones to MP3 players to speakers. They are most frequently used to stream TV audio tracks to a high-quality sound device so that users no longer have to depend on the TV's built-in speakers.What additional features do these transmitters have?
Bluetooth TV transmitters often come with additional features, such as the following:
- Dual-link connectivity - Some transmitters allow you to pair multiple devices at once. You can pair the TV with two speakers for a fuller audio experience, or you can pair two sets of headphones so that two viewers can watch TV without disturbing the other people in the room.
- Low latency technology - Low latency technology prevents delays in sound, ensuring that the Bluetooth-streamed audio track is perfectly in sync with the images on the TV.
- Extended reach - When shopping for a Bluetooth TV transmitter, consider the intended location of the transmitter. Some options have a reach that extends to 100 feet while others offer a reach of 30 feet.
- Interfaces - Many transmitters come with easy-to-read interfaces, which make it easy to pair, use dual-link connectivity, and alternate codecs.
You can find Bluetooth transmitters compatible with most audio sources. Some are designed for a specific audio source while others support multiple sources. Available options include the following:
- USB - USB ports let you connect your transmitter to a laptop or any other USB-compatible device.
- 3.5mm/Optical/RCA - These audio sources are used to connect Bluetooth transmitters to TVs. Older televisions may require a traditional RCA connection while newer ones may have an optical port. 3.5mm connectors or headphone jacks can also be found on TVs old and new.
- 6.35mm - This audio source is commonly used to connect Bluetooth transmitters to AV receivers.
Many popular brands manufacture Bluetooth transmitters for TVs that can be found on eBay, and they include the following: