Beijo Women's Shoulder Bags
Beijo bags are available in a variety of sizes and colors and are made primarily out of polyvinyl, a durable and easily flexible material. The polyvinyl used for Beijo bags is given special treatments that result in bright and pearlescent finishes in various patterns and colors.What kinds of hardware are available on Beijo purses?
The hardware on Beijo handbags coordinates with the shiny finish and styling.
- Silver and gold finishes are both available on different purses.
- Hardware has a smooth and high-gloss finish to reflect the overall look of the Beijo brand.
- Chain shoulder straps and wrist loops are available on several options.
- Closure systems include zippers, snaps, and buckles.
- Coordinating buckles for length adjustment are available on some shoulder bags.
All are made with polyvinyl and feature a glossy finish that resembles the look of patent leather. Some of the designs are made with embossed polyvinyl. In the embossing process, the material is given texture to more closely resemble the textures found on animal skins, including leather. Other animal prints may also be found on Beijo bags, with alligator and snakeskin patterns being common in both natural shades and patterns with brightly-colored modifications.What kinds of shoulder bags does Beijo make?
- Totes: These are large bags with a simple, usually square design consisting of a rectangular-shaped body. Handle sizes vary from smaller loops of sewn material attached to the bag with fasteners to larger-shaped loops designed to go over the shoulder. Some totes also have circular cut-outs in the body of the bag that are reinforced for carrying.
- Crossbody bags: These are much like a handbag in utility but are usually smaller with a slim profile for easier carrying. The shoulder straps are particularly long and usually adjustable. They are designed to be worn across the body. Many people prefer the secure and light feeling of carrying a crossbody bag.
- Convertible handbags: This kind of bag, also referred to as a purse, is one of the most common types of bags. It is usually small enough to be held in one hand either by the body or with small handles attached to the body of the bag. However, hands-free carrying is often available with an included shoulder strap that may either tuck into the body of the purse or be detachable with clips and small attachment rings. This strap provides a snug and comfortable fit against the body when worn on the shoulder.