Baby Deer Shoes for Babies
The right pair of shoes offers protection and cushioning for a child's feet. Baby Deer shoes for babies have been in production since 1938. Baby Deer offers a wide range of sizes and styles for newborns and toddlers.What are the sizes of Baby Deer baby shoes?
Baby Deer separates its baby shoe sizes into developmental stages, including:
- Crib stage: The brand’s crib-shoe styles come in sizes ranging from preemie to 9 months. They fit feet that measure 2 inches to 4 inches long.
- Crawling stage: Baby Deer crawling-stage shoes come in sizes ranging from 1 to 9 months. Crawling shoes are made with a medium-stiff sole compared to crib shoes. They fit feet that measure 2.5 inches to 4 inches long.
- Training stage: The brand’s training shoes come in sizes ranging from 3 months to 18 months. They fit feet measuring 4 inches to 5.5 inches long. Training shoes have a medium-stiff sole and upper.
- Walking stage: Baby Deer walking shoes come in sizes ranging from 3 months to 36 months. They fit feet measuring 5 inches to 6 inches long.
Many varieties of Baby Deer shoes come in genuine leather. Those for the infant and crawling stages have soles made of the same material as the body of the shoe. The options include cotton, canvas, satin, nylon, faux leather, and genuine leather. The walking-stage shoes for toddlers have rubber soles for a nonslip tread, and an upper made of another material. The available options include canvas, rubber, leather, and faux leather.What types of Baby Deer shoes for babies are available?
Baby Deer shoes come in several styles, including unisex options and styles for boys and girls. The available options include:
- Dress and holiday: These styles feature decorations such as glitter, bows, and seasonal colors.
- Booties and slippers: These styles slip on and have a cuff that folds over. The slippers may have an interior lining.
- Sandals: This style has an open upper. The toe box may be open or closed. The heel may be backed or backless.
- Mary Jane: This style has a strap that crosses the top of the foot where it meets the ankle.
- Boots: The shaft of this style measures 1 inch to 3 inches above the ankle. Boots may have flat or raised heels. The raised heels are about 1/2 inch high.
- Feminine touches abound on Baby Deer shoes for girls. Styles include red patent leather Mary Janes embellished with flowers, ivory leather-like skimmers with ruffles, black satin skimmers with lace overlay and chiffon blossoms, silver metallic flats with satin bows, and hot pink leather-like flat sandals with rosettes.
- Styles for little men-to-be include white leather saddle oxfords, baby blue saddle shoes with laces, navy blue faux leather fisherman sandals, brown herringbone slip-on shoes, bicolored nubuck deck shoes, and brown Western boots.
- Padding: The interior of the shoe may have padding on the sole, sides, or tongue.
- Treads: The walking style has treads on the bottom of the shoe.
- Size marking: The interior of the shoe indicates the size.
- Logo: The Baby Deer logo is located on the back or bottom of the shoes.