Avanti Towels and Washcloths
Towels and washcloths are necessary to keep your house tidy. Eventually, they wear out and replacement items are necessary. Regardless of the reason, here is some information to assist your search.What towel types and sizes are there?
Here is a list of standard types and sizes, including those from Avanti.
- Bath sheet – 35 inches by 60 inches
- Bath towel – 27 inches by 50 inches
- Beach towel – 30 inches by 70 inches or larger
- Body wrap – 20 inches wide by 40 inches long to 30 inches wide by 58 inches long
- Hand type – 16 inches by 30 inches
- Poncho type – 36 inches to about 41 inches
- Fingertip type – 11 inches by 18 inches
- Washcloth – 13 inches by 13 inches
Avanti 100% cotton towel sets contain a bath towel, hand type, washcloth and fingertip. Occasionally a beach type or bath sheet will replace one of the items. There are usually four items in a set.When you are looking for colors, what options are available?
The company offers cotton towels in two types of colors, the main color and the accent color.
Main colors include:
- White, Ivory
- Beige, Rattan/Tan
- Gold, Linen, Copper
- Gray, Brown, Black
- Blue, Green, Brick
Accent colors include:
- White, Ivory, Beige
- Gold, Linen, Copper
- Silver, Gray
- Brown, Black
- Blue, Green, Yellow
- Pink, Red
- Purple, Brick
- Orange, Multi-Color
There are many theme choices including Bridal, Coastal, Contemporary, Embroidered Cuff, Floral, Lodge, Monograms, Novelty, Seasonal, Southwest, Texas/Western, Top Breed, Top Breed Dog, Traditional, Tropical, Holiday, Solid and Striped.What kinds of cotton material do towels contain?
These are common types of staple used in towels.
- Bamboo – Bamboo is usually a blend with rayon. The bamboo plant supplies the fiber.
- Microcotton – This staple is blended with polyester and polyamide fibers.
- Turkish – A staple with dense fibers, Turkish has an extra-long staple.
- Egyptian – These staple fibers are extra long and dense.
- Supima – Grown in the southwestern United States, Pima has extra-long fibers.
- Combed cotton cloth – A comb removes debris and shorter threads, leaving longer threads for weaving cloth.
- Terry cloth – This contains large loops in the thread and a densely woven yarn.
- Ringspun Cotton – A smooth yarn weave, Ringspun combines short and long fibers and twists them together.
When designing bathroom décor, decide if you want towels to blend in or draw the eye. Bath cloths with patterns dress up a solid colored room. If your bathroom already has patterns, consider bright or bold bath cloth colors to pull patterns together.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Avanti.