Asolo Boots for Men
Selecting a boot for recreation activities requires thinking about the weather resistance and comfort. Asolo boots are useful for hiking, backpacking, and trekking. These full-grain leather shoes are available in styles suitable for hiking in snow and a mixed terrain of dirt, pebbles, and water.What features do Asolo hiking boots have?
Asolo boots have a Gore-Tex footwear shoe lining that adds comfort and helps the feet remain dry when used in wet conditions. They also have a Vibram rubber outsole that provides traction. In addition, the Asolo TPS 520 GV EVO, for instance, has a Triple Power Structure comprising of a high-density Asolo TPS polyurethane midsole that is directly below the footbed and an Evo Vibram rubber midsole in a Dual-Density Syncro rubber-PU outsole that adds to its durability.
To help provide a better fit, these Asolo Fugitive GTX boots have been designed with a roomy interior that has a big toe box to help them be suitable for wide feet from day one. The spacious interior allows you to fashion the boots into your size with an insole. They also have a lacing system at the ankle that allows for lacing and fit adjustments. Other features include the following:
- Duo Asoflex lasting board that helps provide comfort.
- Full-grain leather that is abrasion-resistant and durable.
- Reinforced rubber heel that adds traction.
- An upper, waterproof suede.
- Asolo Fugitive GTX Boots: These split-grain leather GTX boots are designed to be lightweight, durable, and breathable with Cordura nylon upper. They have a wide fit that comprises of a stiff but pliable top that holds the boot tight around the wearer’s ankle. In addition, they have a rubber toe that prevents stubbed toes and helps increase your boots' durability.
- Asolo Flame: These have a dark and light gray suede and textile uppers with orange and gold accents. They were made to be light weight with a waterproof Gore-Tex.
- Asolo Scaffel Leather: These hiking boots come in dark brown leather. Light weight with Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, they have a metal look and hook lacing. Soles are made of grippy Vibram.
- Asolo Fugitive GEX: The material of these hiking boots is suede and Cordura. The color is wool/black. The Gore-Tex lining is meant to make them waterproof.
- Asolo Neutron: Suede and nylon uppers with Gore-Tex waterproof membrane. These have a rubber toe guard and Vibram Radiant rubber soles. The boots are mostly gray, and they have metal nylon loop and metal hook lacing surrounded by pale blue, black, and yellow accents.