Ariat Boots for Women
Ariat is a company that offers equestrian and work boots for men, women, and children. Ariat boots for women are made from full-grain leather and highlighted with western stitchery, printed patterns, embellishments, and embroidery. Styles include cowboy-western, ankle boots, booties, knee-high boots, over-the-knee boots, mid-calf boots, and riding-equestrian boots.What are Fatbaby boots?
These boots from Ariat combine Western style with a shorter-than-knee height and come with a 4LR technology and cushioning for added support and comfort. Although all are western, accenting colors range from turquoise and pink to patriotic or animal motifs.How do you clean and condition leather boots?
To clean the stitched shaft, use a suede cleaner or just brush the dust off. To clean the leather part of your Ariat Fatbaby boots, do the following:
- Wipe the dust off your pair using a clean, wet cloth and allow time to dry.
- Dip a clean cloth in liquid leather cleaner and use it to wipe your shoes.
- Allow your boots to air dry.
- Use a clean cloth to apply boot polish on your boots.
- Allow the polish to dry.
- Use a soft-bristle brush to buff your boots to shine.
If your Ariat boots fit your calves too tightly, a boot stretcher can be used to stretch the leather. If you only need to stretch the bridge, you can place a softball inside the boot or wear your boots for short intervals with heavy socks to stretch them out. You can also opt for a bump-toe style of boot for more wiggle room in the toes.
It is possible to use the fastener features to stretch your boots. These include the lace-up shaft, buckle, elastic, pull on, hook and loop, slip on, zip, and stretch fit collar fasteners.Do the boots come in various materials and designs?
Ariat boots come in over two dozen different choices of colors, leather, and patterns including those suitable for wet weather and composite or steel-toed safety versions. Some design examples include:
- Heights ranging from ankle to mid-calf to knee boots
- Heel heights that range from flats to 5-inch heels
- A choice of toe shapes, including round, pointed, square, and snip
- Women's US shoe sizes that range from 5.5-12
- Western, English, roper, and lacer riding boot styles
- Color family options that include black, brown, tan, pink, and gray
- Your choice of leather or rubber outsole models