Everything You Need to Know Before Purchasing the Apple iPhone 8 64GB
The Apple iPhone 8 64GB model provides a convenient way to conduct business, play games, capture and organize pictures and video, and keep in touch with friends on the go. This reasonably priced phone features the Touch ID fingerprint recognition system for an extra layer of security while the Siri personal assistant lets you give voice commands and dictations to your phone. This particular version of the iPhone 8 comes with 64 GB of internal flash storage to save data and apps.Recognizing the difference between the iPhone 8 and iPhone X
The iPhone 8 and iPhone X are both part of the 11th generation of iPhones. They share many of the same hardware features, but the display is different. The iPhone X features a 5.8-inch display at a resolution of 2436x1125 pixels, whereas the standard iPhone 8 has a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 1334x750 pixels. The iPhone 8 Plus sits in the middle with a 5.5-inch display and 1920x1080 resolution. See the manufacturer site for details.How to choose the right version of the iPhone 8
When purchasing your smartphone on eBay, you can choose the carrier and the phone color you want. Whether you're choosing a new or preowned iPhone 8 64GB, it's available through most major US carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. If you want to choose your own carrier instead, then you should purchase an unlocked smartphone. In terms of style, the phone is available in silver, gold, space gray, and a special red version with a black front, not to mention Apple's signature rose gold.What features are on an affordable iPhone 8 64GB?
The iPhone 8 features several modifications from earlier versions.
- Hardware changes - The iPhone 8 features a hexa-core processor, unlike the quad-core processor of previous models. This enables more multitasking and faster processing speeds.
- Camera features - The stylish iPhone 8 64GB features a Portrait Lighting mode that automatically adjusts the lighting of portrait shots. Another new feature is Auto-HDR, which will automatically create a high dynamic range image (meaning a large range between the brightest and darkest parts) without any any manual post-processing required. Lastly, 4K video can be recorded at 60 frames per second instead of just 30 frames.
- True Tone technology - True Tone technology will automatically adjust the color and brightness of the screen based on the amount of ambient light in your surroundings.
- Wireless charging - The iPhone 8 is designed to work with any Qi-certified wireless charger. The phone features a glass back to accommodate the wireless signal.
- iOS 11 - The iPhone 8 comes with iOS 11.0 standard out of the box. However, you can also update it to a later version of iOS at any time.