Choosing a New iPhone 7
In the modern world, technology is everything. People throughout the world rely on their smartphones and other devices to control and organize their lives. However, there are a lot of different phone options out there, and choosing the right one can be very difficult.
Why Should I Choose an iPhone 7?
As far as the world of smartphones goes, Apple has quickly become a world leader. They produce a wide range of different smart devices, including their extremely popular iPhone range. Apple iPhones run on their own iOS operating system, with immersive and universal appeal. Some of thebest features of one of the newer model iPhones, the iPhone 7, include:
- Increased storage space when compared to older models. The iPhone 7 now boasts 32 GB of storage, which makes it perfect for taking photos, videos, or downloading a lot of apps!
- A great camera, which makes the iPhone 7 great for snapping shots of your holidays and family times. No smartphone is complete without a decent camera.
- LTE compatibility. LTE is the standard for high speed networks throughout the world, and the iPhone 7 is almost as good as it gets when it comes to connectivity.
Should I Go with an iPhone That is Locked to a Network?
A lot of people choose to buy a phone which is locked to a particular wireless network carrier. Although doing this reduces your freedom when it comes to switching between networks and travelling overseas, buying a network locked phone is often a great way to save a bit of money.
Verizon mobileis one of the leading high speed mobile carriers in the world, with millions of people using the network each day. Although it will reduce your flexibility slightly, it probably isn't a big deal if you buy a locked iPhone for this network. Some of the pros and cons of buying an iPhone locked to the network include:
- You will get great coverage over a huge area.
- The cellular service is relatively cheap, saving you money.
- You won't have to worry about researching and choosing a network to use.
- Buying an iOS device or smartphone locked to a network reduces your flexibility, especially when it comes to travelling.
- You won't be able to switch networks easily, even if you don't want to use Verizon as your carrier.
- You wind up with a plan that you must continue paying for, even if you don't want to.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple or Verizon.