Advantages of the iPhone 7
One of the iPhones released by Apple, the iPhone 7 comes with all the features you've come to expect of the brand's smartphones, including a built-in camera, wireless capabilities, and a responsive touchscreen. It's also packed with additions, such as a longer battery life, water-resistance, and dust-resistance that give it a distinct edge. You can look for these smartphones locked to your network provider of choice or purchase an unlocked device to select your own cell phone company.
Which Features Does the iPhone 7 Have?
Released in 2016, the iPhone 7 succeeded the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s, with a similar design but more color options. The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus also boast an upgraded 12 MP rear-facing HD camera with optical image stabilization.
- One of the major differences with the iPhone 7 is that the company removed the 3.5 mm headphone jack that was a feature of previous models and utilizes Apple's Lightning headphone connector for its EarPods instead. It also did away with the physical push home button and replaced it with a capacitive sensing mechanism that requires direct skin contact to operate.
- While originally shipped with an iOS 10 operating system, you can upgrade to iOS 11 or a later operating system if required and take advantage of a range of different apps, LTE, and wireless capabilities on both the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Compared to the iPhone 6, the battery life of its successor is around 2 hours longer, although keep in mind that this may diminish when buying a secondhand model.
What Should You Consider When Buying an iPhone 7?
One of the most important things to consider when buying an iPhone is the internal storage capacity you need, with the iPhone 7 available in 32 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB options.
- In addition to buying an unlocked iPhone, you can also find devices locked to a particular network provider, such as AT&T. This allows you to take advantage of its network coverage and various cell phone plans.
- Opt for silver, gold, or rose gold colors when purchasing your iPhone, as well as the colors of matte black and a glossy jet black.
- When you want a bigger screen, you may want to consider the iPhone 7 Plus, which features a 5.5-inch display, compared to the 4.7-inch display of the standard model. These are the same dimensions as the iPhone 6s Plus, while being fractionally lighter in weight.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple or AT&T.