Go Big with the iPhone 6s Plus
Enjoy all the benefits of the iPhone 6s in a bigger package. The screen size is increased from a 4.7-inch to a 5.5-inch display. Of course, a larger phone means extra weight but not much. The 6s weighs 4.55 oz, and the 6s Plus is at 6.07 oz.
- With an unlocked iPhone 6s Plus, users are able to connect to any 4G LTE network with ease. Save money when you shop for unlocked GSM phones from sellers on eBay that offers cheap iPhones; compared to retail prices. </p><h3><b>
What are the iPhone 6s Storage Options?
- Buyers have multiple options when it comes to picking storage on the iPhone 6s Plus. The number of apps you plan to download, the number of pictures, and how much video you want to record determines which storage option will work for you. The options include: 16 GB; 32 GB; 64 GB; 128 GB
What is Included on the iPhone 6s Plus?
Headphone Jack - The last of the iPhones to come with a headphone jack is the iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, and SE models. However, just because there is a jack, it doesn't mean you have to use corded headphones to listen to podcasts, audiobooks, or music. Connect a pair of wireless headphones and enjoy cordless listening.
- Operating system- The original operating system is the iOS 9.0 which is easily updated to the latest release.
- iCloud- Store photos, videos, documents, and apps in the Cloud.
- Apple Pay- Pay for your coffee or other expense with your phone. Never leave home without money again.
- 3D Touch- Apple enhanced the touch-screen by offering 3D touch. Depending on the amount of pressure you apply, you can open an app or just peek into it. What's more, you can activate live photos with 3D touch.
- Camera - Take selfies and upload to social media with the 5 MP front-facing camera. The rear-facing camera offers 12 MP and features true-tone flash, burst mode and 4K video recording at 30 fps.
- Mobile Hotspot- Connect to WiFi via mobile hotspots.
How about its color?
You have several choices when it comes to choosing a color for the iPhone 6s Plus. Pick a black front with a space gray back or choose one of the white fronts with either a silver, gold, or rose gold battery cover. To show off your cell phone, consider adding a translucent case that protects while letting the smartphone shine. Protect the front of the phone with a screen protector that may or may not come as part of the case.
Content provided for information purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple.