Apple Gift Cards
Apple gift cards are versatile, fun gifts that many recipients can use. Anyone who has a product such as a MacBook, iPhone, iPad, or iTunes, can redeem one to buy apps and more. The cards come in many denominations, so you can spend as much or as little as you want.What can an Apple gift card be used for?
Apple gift cards are options to consider when seeking presents for friends, family members, and coworkers. You can give them for holidays, birthdays, and other occasions.
Gift cards are also useful for helping your child control his or her spending in the App Store. Instead of giving children your credit card information, you can purchase Apple credits that they can redeem for an app or other items, up to the limit you have set. You may also want to redeem them for yourself as an alternative to using your credit card for App Store purchases.What denominations are available for Apple gift cards?
These gifts come in many denominations and can be either physical cards or digital codes. Cards are available for $15, $25, $50, and $100. The company also offers cards in custom denominations up to $2,000.What can you buy with an Apple gift card?
The company offers gift cards for both the Apple Store and the iTunes Store. What you can buy will depend on the type of gift card you have.
- Apple Store: With a store gift card, you can buy any type of hardware or accessories sold in a physical store or online. You can buy MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and more. You can also buy accessories and gifts for Apple products such as cases, covers, headphones, and speakers.
- iTunes Store: An iTunes gift card allows you to make digital purchases through the iTunes App, iBooks, or the Mac App Store. You can purchase apps, music, movies, television shows, books, podcasts, and more. You can also redeem gift cards to make in-app purchases.
Redeeming an iTunes gift card is simple. Before you get started, make sure you have created an Apple ID. If you do not have an Apple ID, you will need to sign up for one.
- After you enter your Apple ID information, you should first locate the redemption code on the back of your iTunes gift card. It is a 16-digit code that begins with an X.
- Using an iPhone or an iPad, go to the App Store or iTunes.
- You can either take a picture of the code, using the camera on your device, or enter the code manually.
- You may be given the option of applying the credit to your App Store or Apple Music. Make your selection and then click Done.
- You are now ready to use your credit to buy apps, music, and more on iTunes.