Shop by Featured Refinements
Hot This Week
- Singer Sewing Machine 29K58 29K62 Instruction Manual Reproduction$13.00Almost gone
- Singer Model - Class 136w100 and 136w101 Sewing Machine Instruction Manual 136$19.95Almost gone
- Singer Sewing Machine 1889 Attachments Instruction Manual puzzle-box Copy$12.00Almost gone
- Minnesota B C D S F Davis Long Needle (3) Machine #10 xxx$11.99Almost gone
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
- Your Guide to Antique Sewing Machine Restoration and CareAs a piece of equipment with a long history, an antique sewing machine makes for an interesting addition to any home. Popular brands like Singer, Featherweight, and New Home were among the popular brands...
- How to Restore an Antique Sewing MachineAn antique sewing machine is more than just a window into history. It is also an opportunity to recreate a fully functional piece of past technology in the modern era. Whether an early electric machine,...
You May Also Like
Make an Offer
- 95 YEAR OLD ANTIQUE SINGER SEWING MACHINE "FUNCTIONAL"$125.00Free shippingMake Offer
- 1935 SINGER SEWING MACHINE MANUAL & ATTACHMENTS INSTRUCTION BOOK$15.00Free shippingMake Offer
About Antique Sewing Machines
Cranking the handle, the needle penetrates the fabric only as quickly as you can spin. Sometimes you need a blast from the past, and with an antique Singer sewing machine, you can get a blast all the way back to the 1850s. Singer was extremely prevalent in the late 1800s, and collectors can appreciate the abundance of many different models that prevailed during that era. Before electric models, either a hand crank or a treadle operated sewing machines. An antique Singer pedal sewing machine looks like a sewing machine table with the treadle, or foot pedal, that operates the needle. After the advent of electricity, the sewing world underwent a revolution and Singer was the first to introduce an electric sewing machine in 1889. An antique electric Singer sewing machine may have the motor strapped to the side, as motors did not become standard to the design until more homes had electricity. An antique Singer sewing machine is a great addition to any collection and the sellers on eBay are constantly adding inventory so you can find the sewing machine models that your collection lacks.