Anne Klein Women's Dresses
Anne Klein dresses for women are designed with sophisticated materials in order to provide a professional, svelte, and finished look. Anne Klein dresses offer a full range of styles, such as a V-neck or scoop neckline, sleek straps, and a stylish element such as a belt or Swarovski crystals. These dresses are available in a full range of sizes and colors.What are the available styles of Anne Klein women's dresses?
- Wrap dress: The wrap dress is seamed at the sides and opens into one flat piece. When you put it on, you wrap one side of the material over the other. The fit of the wrap dress is tighter around the bodice than it is around the hips, seat, and thighs. These Anne Klein dresses typically tie closed with a fabric-covered belt.
- Sheath dress: A sheath dress has a streamlined fit around the bust, waist, hips, seat, and legs. The sheath dress typically hits at or just above the knee. It may have decorative elements such as beads, sequins, or lace on the top or bottom parts. An Anne Klein sheath dress is usually sleeveless.
- A-line: While a sheath dress hugs the legs, an A-line dress flares out toward the knees in the shape of a letter "A." This style of fashion dress accommodates a woman who has wider hips or thighs. It also provides a roomier fit for walking or dancing.
- Sleeveless: A sleeveless dress allows your upper arms to be exposed. The sleeveless style of Anne Klein clothing is often a design element of the sheath dress.
- Cap sleeve: A cap sleeve dress features short sleeves that have a bit of a pouf or flare. The band of an Anne Klein dress may be finished with a coordinating, fabric-covered button and have a tighter fit.
- Asymmetrical: With a wrap dress or a faux wrap Anne Klein fashion dress, the skirt portion has an uneven length, making it an asymmetrical dress. The asymmetrical dress may be a little shorter in the front or to one side.
Women's dresses by Anne Klein may be lined or unlined. The lined dresses add some weight to the material and make the fabric more opaque. Colorblock dresses are another option by Anne Klein. These make use of blocks of bright colors paired with a neutral such as black. Floral dresses are also available in a full range of colors with big or little floral designs. Crepe material is available for holiday and sundresses. A pleated skirt portion is available for the Anne Klein tuxedo dress, which is also offered in pinstripe. Jacquard material is available in the woolen and wool blends of Anne Klein clothing.