Animal Print Heels for Women
From zebra stripes to leopard print, animal print heels for women are designed to be versatile and bold. They can be worn with a variety of colors and patterns. If you are in search of something stylish yet different for your feet, try some heels in an animal print.What types of animal prints are women's heels available in?
There is a wide variety of animal prints to be found when it comes to women's shoes, especially heels. Animal print options for heels generally include:
- Spotted hyena.
- Striped hyena.
- African wild dog.
High heels have been in style for a long time. However, you may have to take some extra steps to stay comfortable while being fashionable. This is true when it comes to heeled pumps. High heels that do not fit right, whether they are booties or stilettos, can cause pain, fallen arches, twisted ankles, bunions, corns, blisters, and other injuries. Here are some tips to choose some comfortable high heeled shoes:
- Timing: Try on shoes at the end of the day. After being on your feet during the day, you will get a better feel for how a shoe will fit.
- Space: Shoes that have enough space for your toes will be naturally comfortable. Select high heels with round or almond shape ends instead of pointy ones. Deeper front areas of a shoe are also ideal.
- Heel height: Ideally, your high heels should be between 1 and 3 inches. Podiatrists encourage staying below 3 inches for long-term wear in order to avoid stress on your legs. Heels between 1.5 and 2 inches are recommended for everyday wear. Heels that are 2.5 to 3 inches should be reserved for times when you will not be wearing them all day. Although, 4-inch heels are appropriate for after work and on the weekends.
- Platform heels: You may want to consider platform heels, such as wedges. This is because there is a slight platform under the toe area which will minimize the angle and pressure on the ball of the foot. Platform heels are also more stable because they keep the soles of the feet flat.
- Stability: Having a stable shoe should be your goal. In addition to platform heels, chunkier heels, shoes made with leather or rubber soles, slingbacks, boots, shoes with ankle straps, and those with peep toes are all more stable and easier to walk in.