Affliction Men's T-Shirts
Affliction clothing offers apparel for men and women and has manufacturing facilities in Los Angeles, Mexico, and China. Their Affliction men’s T-shirts have heavy graphics and are available in both short sleeves and long sleeves. Taking a few things into account will help you decide which Affliction designs will work for you.What are Affliction T-shirts designs?
Affliction is an American clothing company that makes shirts featuring design elements inspired by American rock and roll, and motorcycle culture. Some of the designs on their T-shirts include:
- Skulls and bones
- Eagles and wings
- Flags, fleur de lis, and gothic crosses
The shirts have backgrounds of many colors and patterns including:
- Black, white, gray, orange, and blue
- Monochrome or multicolor design elements
- Slogans including "Faster than death," "Ride to live, live to ride," and "Born free." They also have the brand name in various fonts.
The following are a few of the company’s shirt styles:
- An orange shirt with black and brown graphics features a large cross with gold foil embellishments on the front and back.
- The thermal hoodie T-shirt from the MMA Elite series features a layered look with a graphic T-shirt over long black sleeves and a black hood.
- A long-sleeve gray T-shirt from the Archaic series has a large fleur de lis on the front, and matching design elements on both shoulders and the back.
- A red shirt from the Cathedral series features twin white dragons on the sides and the brand name in stylish font across the left shoulder.
- A gray tie-dye shirt from the unique Xtreme Couture series features a bold cross and muscle tissue graphics across the chest and shoulders.
In addition, American-made Affliction shirts start with 100% cotton, and come in several cuts and sizes.
- Crew and V-neck
- Sizes small to extra large
- Get the right fit; short sleeves should fall in the middle of the bicep, the bottom of the shirt should be below your belt by only a few inches, and the torso should be slightly tailored to your body.
- Choose 100% cotton.
- Check for secure seams and hems.
- Decide on crew or V-neck. Crew necks present a square look, while V-necks give an elongated appearance.
- Note the product's origin if you prefer to support American companies.