Abercrombie & Fitch Men's Jeans
Jeans are a wardrobe staple for men and can be worn in a wide variety of casual settings. Abercrombie & Fitch men's jeans are designed for daily wear. They come in a variety of styles, sizes, and washes.What types of Abercrombie & Fitch jeans are there?
Abercrombie & Fitch changes the names of its men’s jeans periodically. Jeans from past collections include the Athletic Skinny Fit, the Skinny Fit, and the Super Skinny Fit. These are some other slim-fitting types:
- Felix: An updated super-slim fit for guys on the slender side.
- Langdon: A slim fit that is slightly roomier than Felix but still narrow in the thighs and seat. These jeans are tapered at the ankle.
- Rustin: An athletic skinny fit for sporty guys who are slim but still on the muscular side.
- Kennan: A straight-leg pant that does not taper to the ankle.
- Kilby: A bootcut jean offering some room in the thighs and seat, as well as a moderately flared hem to accommodate cowboy boots or work boots.
Lengths range from 28 to 36 inches, in increments of 2 inches. Depending on how low you like your jeans to fit, a 32-inch inseam is sufficient for a man up to 6 feet 3 inches tall. Some types come in lengths that are shorter or longer, but most Abercrombie & Fitch men's jeans fall within this range.What fabrics are Abercrombie & Fitch men’s jeans made of?
Cotton is the primary material, but individual types may include other fabrics to enhance elasticity and durability. Styles vary from season to season, but here are some material breakdowns for past styles:
- Kilby dark wash: 95% cotton, 4% polyester, 1% elastane.
- Rustin athletic skinny: 80% cotton, 19% Coolmax polyester, 1% elastane.
Abercrombie's diverse selection of washes rotates annually. This rotation includes several that have an antique or vintage appearance. The stonewashed and distressed washes in particular take on the appearance and feel that is identical to antique denim or well-washed raw denim.
Other washes, such as light, medium, dark, white, black, gray, or colored, undergo unique chemical or manual preparation. This preparation may alter the product's gradations of color and texture, resulting in nuanced washes that come very close to an antique look.What do mid-rise and low-rise mean?
Rise refers to the vertical measurement, or seam, between the waist seam and the crotch seam. It corresponds to your fly, which is either zippered or buttoned. Low-rise indicates a shorter distance between the crotch seam and the waist seam. Low-rise jeans have a waist seam that rests low on your hips. Mid-rise have a waist seam that rests above your hips, but below your belly button. Classic, or regular rise jeans, rest close to your waist.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Abercrombie & Fitch.