ASICS Shoes for Men
Running is a common sporting activity, and the demand for running shoes has provided runners with different shoe brands. For long-time athletes, beginners, novelty-run participants, and obstacle racers, running shoes have become the central part of their running gear.Where were ASICS shoes originally made?
Founded by Kirachiro Onitsuka in 1949, ASICS is a Japanese-based manufacturer of running shoes. The name is an acronym for the motto, 'Anima Sana In Corpore Sano' meaning a sound mind in a sound body. ASICS makes running shoes from the cushioned Nimbus and Cumulus to the stability of GT series and Kayano. There are several options to suit various athletic categories, and ASICS’ running shoes lineup is large as the sport is the primary focus of the company.How are men’s running shoes categorized?
The type of shoe used in running depends on the shape of the foot and the athletic style. As a result, running shoes for men are categorized according to where the sport is performed. The following are the three primary running shoe categories:
- Cross-training shoes: These are designed for cross-fit workouts, gym, or a balance activity that requires more contact with the ground over a thick sole platform
- Road-running shoes: These are meant for pavement and occasional venture onto packed surfaces with some irregularities. They are flexible and light and can stabilize the feet during continuous strides on hard surfaces
- Trail-running shoes: These are suitable for off-road routes with obstacles like rocks, roots, and mud. They are fortified to provide support, underfoot protection, and stability
Most road running shoes are designed with rugged heel carbon rubber, and the blown rubber that offers more cushioning is good for the forefoot. While road-racing men’s shoes are usually made of all blown rubber to lessen weight, trail runners use complete carbon rubber outsoles to help withstand trail wear.What are the different types of ASICS men's running shoes?
There are several types of ASICS shoes, and the choice depends on the sport and purpose for participating in it. Here are some ASICS men running shoes available:
- ASICS Dynamis shoes deliver lightweight support with a durable sole unit fit for fast and easy running.
- ASICSGT-3000 5 are breathable running shoes that combine stability and structure with sufficient cushion.
- ASICS GT-1000 6 is a lightweight medium stability shoe with mid-grade drop and responsive cushion.
- ASICS GEL-Quantum 360 is a shoe featuring cushioning and durability.
- ASICS Gel-Kayano 24 is a heavy-duty daily trainer shoe that offers a comfortable cushioned race and allows the athlete to participate in long distance running.