Accentuate Your Style With 14k Yellow Gold Fine Hoop Earrings Without Stones
Whether you want to look glamorous for a big night out or you are just thinking about adding a little bit of style to your outfit, 14k gold hoop earrings are an excellent option. This classic jewelry style works well in a variety of situations and matches many types of fashion.How do you pick out the right hoop earrings?
Here are some things to consider as you shop on eBay for new or used hoop earrings:
- Size: There are all sorts of sizing options ranging from petite 1/4-inch hoop earrings to medium 14k gold hoop earrings. Sizes range from one-inch to three-inch 14k gold hoop earrings.
- Composition: You can find both solid gold earrings and earrings that are another metal coated with the 14k gold.
- Width: Earrings with a wide loop of gold have a bold impact. Slimmer ones appear more delicate.
- Design: Even without stones, there are all sorts of styles to pick from. You can pick plain round hoops, twisted hoops, or hoops with engravings in the gold.
When you purchase new gold earrings, you'll get the latest styles and shapes. However, there are some perks to buying used 14k gold hoops because they are often more affordable and unique. Pre-owned 14k gold hoop earrings are also more likely to be in vintage styles. Those who want older designs may find that used 14k gold hoop earrings are a cost-effective choice.Learn more about the various closure types
The closure style used for the earring is important because you may not have pierced ears, but you would still like to wear earrings. For example, a clasped earring will stay firmly attached to your ear and let you conveniently put on the earrings whenever you want to wear them. Here are a few details about other common closure styles used on hoops:
- Snap: This style has a long, hinged post that goes through the ear and clicks into place on the other side.
- Omega back: Omega back 14k gold hoop earrings are similar to snap backs, but instead of just clipping into place, a rounded back firmly slides over the post.
- Butterfly: Butterfly style closures have a short post that goes through the lobe and a small loop-shaped back that slides onto the post to hold the earring in place.
- Hook: Hook styles have a bent wire that goes through the piercing and is held in place with gravity.