Average review score based on 61 user reviews
of customers recommend this product
The phone is simple to use, in fact a 4-yr child can make it work.
* It feels, well, not particularly sturdy, which is atypical for Nokias.
* It is quite behind the current technology, lacking a camera of any type, mediocre screen (both is quality and size)
* The address book and contact functions are again, behind the current technology
* It's cheap and feels cheap, but it does have a new battery, which in some cases, is as much as a new phone.
* Function is easy, and simple to use.
* If you loose it-- no big deal. You could loose 12-15 of these before you are close to the cost of an I-Phone.
I don't expect to get more than 6 months use out of this phone, and it will only be used for making telephone calls-- no internet, a few text messages, but that's about it. This is a shining example of "you get what you pay for".
Tiny, impossible to see screen in sunlight. Great battery life though. Wonder why they made it impossible to find the volume control?